Chapter Five

Superman(Taylor's Version)~Taylor Swift

I know you're strong, but that doesn't mean you have to be alone

Superman(Taylor's Version)~Taylor Swift•I know you're strong, but that doesn't mean you have to be alone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the first day of training for the two imprints. Astraea sat at her vanity as she tied her shoes as her grandfather was downstairs packing her bag. Old Quil had to be her biggest fan for everything. He says he doesn't have favorites but Astraea is definitely his favorite, ever since he found her in the woods that night. He just knew she was going to be special. "Grandpa come on" Astraea said as she laughed at her grandfather who was sucked in on the memories that night. He smiled at his granddaughter with love. "What? Oh my I gotten lipgloss on my chin didn't I?" She asked now worrying that she messed up on her subtle makeup. He put his hand on her shoulder. "You are fine, my star" he told her smiling more down at her. Her face started to turn red. She may have no had a actual dad who raised her right but she seen her grandfather as a father figure of some sorts which she was grateful for. "Well let's go before Paul gets annoyed that we are late" Astraea pat old Quil shoulder before hopping out of the house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Astraea sat on the porch steps as Sam and old Quil went over rules with the two. Astraea rolled her eyes at every rule that said no fire or elements. She didn't really pay any attention to the rules after that. She just kept on staring at the clouds as she sucked on her cheery blow pop. Paul was off and on staring at her. She worn high waist yoga pants, at the top of them were pink zebra print. The cheer competition shirt that she cut in a low crop top didn't help but she worn it with a jacket to complete the look he assumed. He just wanted his arms wrapped around her waist while his mouth worked wonders on her neck and her chest. His eyes had finally landed on her lips that were wrapped around the lollipop. He shuffled a little on his feet trying not the think dirty thoughts. "And last but not least..." Sam stopped his sentence as he watched Paul yanked the lollipop out of Astraea mouth and he slowly put it in his mouth. He smirked as he watched anger flash across her face. "Let's do this guys" old Quil said before clasping his hand together. "First you guys need to be seating for the first part" old Quil said waiting for the two to sit. Paul smirked as his tongue swirled around her lollipop. He finally sat beside Sam making Astraea glare at her mate. She stood up and took a seat in front of Old Quil. "Astraea do you know how to do this one?" He asked of her. She kept her eyes on Paul as she nodded and put her legs in a crisscross position and the palm of her hands sat on her knees. "Okay well Sam and I have to go get wood so you know what to do" old Quil put his hand on her shoulder before leaving with Sam. Once Paul seen their truck gone he had scooted closer to Astraea and copied the way how she sat. "We have to meditate so that way our emotions are in check" Astraea explained what they were doing and why but he had another thing in mind. "You know I got your message yesterday" Paul told her, he watched as she hummed and then opened her eyes very wide. "What?" She asked now slowly getting up. "You texted me yesterday about how you-" he stopped talking as he watched her run to the porch now searching in her bag for her phone to read the text.