2

Avni is sitting in her room trying to call her fiance, Nitesh.

"Why is he not picking up my calls? "
Saying this she tries again but it says that the phone is switched off.

"He must be busy. I'll call him later."

She gets a book from the shelf and started reading it. Meanwhile, Nitesh along with Anisha reaches Khanna Mansion. Neil is sitting having breakfast on the dining table and Rohit is in his room. Shweta is near Neil. She saw both entering and welcomed them.

"Oh my god, Anisha, come in. How are you? "

They both hugged.

" Fine aunty. How are you?"Anisha said.

"Fine. But who aunty? Call me mom now onwards. Understood? " Said Shweta while breaking the hug.

"Okay, I am sorry mom." Said Anisha while smiling at her.

Neil is just lost in her. He gets up and was coming near her. Nitesh saw that. Neil was about to hug Anisha but Nitesh put his hands in between them and with a serious mood saw him.

"We need to talk about something Mom. It's serious. I have called also Ashish Uncle and Neela aunty here along with Avni." Nitesh said in a serious tone. And later called out for his dad shouting for him,"Dad DADDDD.!!!"

Rohit came down hearing his shouting saying, "Have you gone mad Nitesh? Why are you shouting?"

Nitesh replied,"We need to talk about something Dad. Just wait for few minutes Ashish Uncle is coming, then we'll tell. "

Neil goes and stands beside Anisha and whispers so as none could listen it except Anisha.

Neil said,"Hey, what a surprise? You know in the morning I was dreaming about you and pulled my dad on me thinking it's you. Just can't wait for our marriage now. "

Anisha rolled her eyes hearing him and said, " It is not happening."

"What is not happening?" questioned Neil.

Just then Ashish-Neela and Avni comes there. Avni sees Nitesh and smiles but he doesn't reciprocate it. Avni gets hurt a little and looks down.

Nitesh then started saying in a bold tone, " So now that all are here, I, no actually we need to tell you something. "

Avni said quickly listening him, "How we Nitesh? I don't know anything so how can we.." she was interrupted by Nitesh.

"We means not you and I Avni, we means Anisha and I."

Avni got confused so as Neil.

"Means." Neil asked frowning at him.

Nitesh then started speaking, " Means, Dad, Ashish Uncle, I don't want to marry Avni. I am not interested in her. I agreed to marry to her just for you mom because you asked me to agree marrying Avni but I can't because I love someone else. "

Avni looks at him shocked and continuous tears were falling from her eyes.

Nitesh apologies genuinely to her,"I am sorry Avni, I can't marry you. I don't want to marry you. "

" Nitesh what are you saying? No no I know you are pranking me right? You are pranking us and teamed up with Di right? " Said Avni with a slight hope within her still left after listening to his words.

Nitesh said, "No. Whatever I am saying is the truth I don't want to marry you. "

Avni felt as if her whole world shattered. She was heartbroken and tears couldn't stop themselves from falling from her eyes. She felt as if the floor beneath her was slept away