1

It was a pleasant day. The sun was shining brightly over the Khanna Mansion. We can see Shweta Khanna cutting apples sitting on the sofa while her husband Rohit Khanna was reading newspaper.

"Did you hear Shweta? Our company has again came among the Top 5 billionaire companies. It is on the 3rd position but I believe that my son would bring it on the 1st position soon. ", Said Rohit to Shweta.

Shweta replied,"You're right Rohitji. They would bring it. "

"Not they Shweta. Only Nitesh. This Neil has grown up but his habits are still like a kid, immatured person." said Rohit taunting Neil.

Shweta said in support for Neil,"But Rohitji, he also works hard at the office."

"I know Shweta but not as hard as Nitesh. Business is not just a job. It's a game which we need to perform well using our brains. We need to listen to our brain for that. We should be able to attract the clients and till now as much meetings Neil did were just a failure. They rejected for an alliance with our company. But see Nitesh, he also got some rejections but atleast he brought  6-7 clients, unlike Neil. " said Rohit in favour of Nitesh.

Shweta then replied favouring Neil, "Rohitji, Neil is younger to Nitesh. At first Nitesh was also making some mistakes right? He would learn soon. "

Rohit kept the newspaper on the front table.

Rohit said in a bit anger,"When Shweta? When he would learn? He is getting married after 3 days. I don't know how that Anisha liked Neil. She should have been with Nitesh."

"Rohitji what are you saying? Did you forget that Nitesh is engaged to Anisha's younger sister Avni. "

Rohit said with a little taunt," Yeah I know but I feel that Neil and Avni are of same kind. You know that innocent types who doesn't know to do business. Let it be, where is your prince, Mr. Neil."

" He is sleeping."

Rohit said in a bit anger," It is all because of your love that he is so lazy. See Nitesh, he got ready early in the morning and left for office. Wait I'll wake him up. "

Saying this he goes and Shweta is looking at him. On the other side, a girl was getting ready applying makeup on her face, the blush the eyelashes the maskara , concealer, contours everything. She was beautiful naturally but still applies them for a bold look. She gets ready and her face is shown, that is Anisha. She sees herself in the mirror and blows a kiss to her reflection.

"Ohh god, how hot am I. But not more than Nitesh. Earlier I didn't knew that Neil's elder brother is more hotter than him else I would have trapped him but this Avni is also a huddle in between else that Nitesh is also attracted to me more than my little sister." said Anisha praising herself.

She hear a knock on the door and allowed the person in. She saw the person and said.

" Hey little sister. "

The face of the girl is shown. It is our Avni with the minimal make up just applied a lip balm and Kajal. She was wearing a jeans and a t-shirt.

Avni said,"Di, dad is calling us down. "

"Yeah coming. You go. "

Avni leaves and Anisha rolls her eyes at her and goes sighing. Avni reached the hall and saw Ashish, who seeing his daughter hugged her.

"My butterfly, good morning. How was your sleep?", said Ashish caressing her hair.

"Peaceful. " replied Avni smiling at Ashish which he reciprocated, breaking the hug.

Ashish said,"Come let's have breakfast."

He turns and just then Anisha comes. He sees her face suddenly and getting scared screams. Neela after hearing him comes out and sees Ashish keeping his hand on chest was panting.
Avni sees this whole scenario and starts laughing.