Just a quirkless 14 year old or am I?

I'm Dazai Osamu, or also known as Izuku Midoriya.

I'm living two lives, one as a Mafia executive and the other being a fanboy for heroes. Now you must be wondering how have I made it this far without being caught? Well lemme show you a day in my life in a middle school with people who hate me.

I slowly make my footsteps towards a classroom, as to being my homeroom. Now I don't look like Dazai Osamu.. no, no I look like the not very beloved 'Deku' meaning useless because I don't have a 'quirk' I have changed my hair just for school. I have dark green and black, big fluffy hair you could almost count it as a cloud or a broccoli, but~ I prefer cloud I hate broccoli and my eyes.... ugh! don't get me started. My eyes are a emerald green.

Before I could finish with my thoughts students started to pile in so I decided to keep quiet knowing if I said anything or made any movement.. they would lash out on me, especially Bakugo or the nickname I call him 'Kacchan' do I call him that to piss him off? Yes will I keep doing it? Also yes.

"HEY DEKU!" I know who's voice that is..

I look up innocently "Yes Kacchan?" I say as I look him in the eye "The teachers gonna come Kacchan, your going to get in trouble if you don't sit down." I say Innocently he just scoffs as he walks away and takes a seat. Seconds later the teacher walks in also I hate him he's so annoying, rude, and most of all ugly!! I don't really pay attention to what he's saying because I'm smart and already know this stuff.

"MIDORIYA!?"

Is what snapped me back into my senses "Uh! Oh s-sorry.." I could see and hear the class giggling and laughing about me zoning out. Now I normally don't zone out on the job but this is just boring and stuff. Also don't even mention the stuttering it's for the fake personality, stupid Mori wanted me to not get caught like how would I even get caught- I need to stop ranting.

"Now your all 3rd year students, it's time to start thinking seriously and what you want to do with your lives." The teacher announced as the class resumed with silence (for once) "I could pass out some career aptitude tests... Why bother!" He chuckles "I know you all wanna go to the hero track!" The class erupted in cheers all setting off their quirks "Yes, yes! You've all got some impressive quirks but no power usage allowed at school! Get ahold of yourself."

The class went silent, to be honest my opinion is that quirks honestly suck people get too cocky and their ego gets bad *cough cough Bakugo* just as I had thought that he begun to speak "Hey teach! Don't let me on with this bunch of losers. I'm the real deal, but these guys'll be lucky to end up as sidekicks to some busted d-lister." He let out a slight chuckle. Not gonna lie he looks so annoying when he gets all cocky.

After that the other students were not having it saying 'You think your better than us, Katsuki!?' and some stuff all he replied with was "Let's go, I'll take you all on!" He really needs a slap.

While the students and Bakugo are still fighting the teacher speaks up.

"Huh. You've got impressive test results." As always he's praising Bakugo I roll my eyes knowing nobody gonna notice the attitude "Maybe you will get into UA High."

And that reminded me.

Mori made me apply for UA High to! I so wish I could slit my throat right now. I just try to hide my face and cover it with my arms as I slightly lay my head on the desk while Bakugo is having his speech about him being the only one who can get into UA like okay and?

"Oh yeah Midoriya don't you wanna go to UA to?" Ah there he goes embarrassing me again, welp time to get into the Midoriya personality.

I get nervous as the class starts to stare at me "Uh- yeah.." I really dont care about the class but the fact that the teacher is trying to embarrass me, its actually sad not gonna lie.

Everyone starts to laugh.

I really wasn't bothered until Bakugo starts talking I hate hearing him blabbering about anything, whether it be about how 'better' he is then everyone or how everyone is weak it's just annoying. "Deku you think you can be hero huh!?" There he goes if only he could just shut up he makes me wanna get a rope and hang myself.

I hung my head low "W-well I've always wanted to be a hero."

817 words