CHAPTER 5 PT. 2《THEODORE'S FIRST APPEARANCE》

Cale was coming back from training, while he was going to see his little brother, he hears a commotion coming from a crowd of servants. The servent realized Cale's presence, they all start to panic. Cale had realized their panicked expressions.

"Whats wrong? Is it something serious the point you guys caused a commotion."

The servents gulped, apparently they don't know where Young Master Theodore is and was trying to find him before Young Master Cale noticed, as they can see—that didn't go as plan...

They know how protective Young Master Cale is of his Young Master Theodore. So the moment they lose track of Theodore they all feared for their life.

One brave servent decided to speak "Young Master Cale, well you see...we have lost track where Young Master Theodore-"

"Hyung" The servents were shocked to see Young Master Theodore, they felt a flash of relief.

"Dongseang, I was just looking for you" A content smile formed on Cale's face. Theodore puts his arms up, asking to be picked up. Cale acknowledged this act, and picks him up. Theodore hugs his hyung like a koala.

"What were you saying about Theodore?" Cale glances at the brave servent "O-oh it was just concerning how light and skinny Young Master Theodore is, w-we were just concerned about Theodore health, T-that's all..."

Cale raised an eyebrow, not very convinced, but thought nothing about it. Cale hummed in response then left the panicked servents with his little brother in his arms.

Cale thought about what the servents said, looks down at his little brother who is dozing off in his arms. 'Theodore is skinny and light...it's very concerning, his weight is less then a normal 4 year old...this is making me worried about his health'

"Theodore where were you? The servents were looking for you" Theodore looks up at his older brother, half asleep. "I was in the library, with mother." Cale looks at his brother curiously "What did you and mother do?"

Theodore was hesitant to speak "We were just talking about something..." Cale looked at his brother to enlighten more.

"About what?" Theodore flinched.

"Mother's death..."

Theodore looks down, clingy on his brother shirt tightly...

Flashback to Theodore and his Mother conversation.

Theodore went to the library to take a nap. But as he was walking towards his favourite nap place, he sees his mother. She seem like she was reading a book, but then her gaze went to Theodore, she formed a soft smile on her face "Hello dear, what brings you here" she motion with her hand for Theodore to come closer.

"I came here to take a nap Mother"

Theodore said bluntly with his casual 'stoic' baby face.

Chuckles "Alright then why don't you come and take a nap besides your Mama. I promise I will be quiet"

She said with a playful tone. Theodore flinches a bit, but then regain his calm demeanor.

Theodore goes up to his mother and sits near her. "Mother what are you reading" he asks curiously.

Jour smiles softly and looks at Theodore with a gaze that makes you think there is a bunch of mysteries that she is hiding.

His mother was never really mentioned much in the novel, other than the fact that she died when Cale was very young. He never asked Cale afraid that he will touch on a very sensitive topic for him.

"Hmm..." Jour was contemplating something.

"Has Cale told you anything about my death" she said suddenly like it was something normal.