CHAPTER 4 PT.1《THEODORE'S FIRST APPEARANCE 》

After they were dismissed, Cale and Theodore headed towards Cale room.
"Hyung? Why are things changing from your previous regression..." Theodore looks at his brother still a little pale from the news he heard, Cale glances at his brother then sighs.

"It's obviously because of you- dongsaeng, it's the butterfly effect. You're not supposed to be born but you did, and it's causing little ripples of changes in this supposed doom world." Cale glances at his little brother, who's still wearing that stoic face, but in reality he looks like an adorable chipmunk with a pouty face. He chuckles at his brother's expression, and ruffles his hair.

Theodore looks at his brother confused on why he did that. Cale chuckles at his little brother expressions. Theodore then just let his crazy older brother do whatever with him.

They arrived at Cale's room and Theodore headed right towards the bed, and flooped onto the bed. Theodore loves his older brother's bed, it's nice and warm with the pillow cold, and the bed is like a soft cloud. Although his bed is the exact same, he just prefers his brother's bed. A small but cute smile was on little Theodore's face.

"Young Master Cale and Young Master Theodore, should I get the bath ready?" Theodore face from content to pale 'viscous' Theodore thought.

"It's okay Ron we will bath later, it still the afternoon." The viscous butler had left, and Theodore now feels a little bit better. Cale comes to his brother and sits beside the laying Theodore. Theodore immediately goes to snuggle towards his older brother. Cale had a small smile on his face.

"Theodore, you must stay by hyung's side, those nobles can be really nasty if you're not careful enough." Theodore nods his head in agreement "of course hyung, this dongsaeng of yours will stay by Hyung side always." Cale is content with his little brother response, but knowing his little brother, this could end up being another ripple of the butterfly effect-Cale sighs internally.

They stayed in comfortable silence for a bit, but then Cale sensed his little brother is falling asleep. So he nudges Theodore before he fell asleep "Theodore, before you go to sleep, go shower first" Theodore groaned, letting out a yawn.
Cale sighs with a soft smile on his face.

A knock was heard on the door- "coincidentally" it was right on time. "Young Master Theodore and Young Master Cale, this is Ron. Shall I come in and prepare the bath." Theodore fliched, thinking of the butler benign smile.

Cale responded to the butler-allowing him to enter and prepare the bath. "Dongseang, why don't you go first so you can head to bed first" Cale said with a cheeky smile. "Hyung come with me" Theodore said whispering with a threatening tone to his brother's ear.

After they finished showering they head to bed, and the next day comes.

"5 days before the future Crown prince coronation..." Theodore said exhuastingly, he hoped that he wouldn't need to be shown publicly or have a debut. Theodore wanted to stay away anything noble related, of course that wouldn't be possible but he had some sort of hope. He was mentally exhausted, he needs his big brother near him, but he is training right now. He overheard from some knights who were on patrol duty that his brother is genius, and is very close to be swordmaster level.

Theodore waited until his brother training is over, and immediately went to go looking for him.

He found him in a hall talking to some knights, normally Theodore would wait until his brother is done talking, but right now it's a bit different.

Cale felt his little brother's presence so he was trying to get the conversation going quicker, but then he felt a tug on his sleeve. He looks down and sees a small red head, with a pouty face.

This shocked Cale, because he knew his little brother would always wait for the conversation to be over. 'This must be urgent for him to interrupt a conversation.'

"Whats wrong Theodore? Is everything all right?" Cale said in a tone of concerned. Theodore hugs tightly on his brother hips while Cale was patting his head.

Meanwhile the knights were surprised to see Young Master Theodore here, no one ever seen him outside of the countys home. Their first thought's that he was almost the exact replica of Young Master Cale and Countess Jour. His Bloody hair, and Reddish eyes, pale skin. He looked exactly how they depicted of him.

"Hyung." The knights flinched when Theodore spoke. The knights could not believe what they were seeing, this is not something small, they now felt they could brag about how they were the ones to see the Youngest of the Henituse County.

"Hyung...when will your conversation be over?" Theodore sounded very desperate to have his hyung. Cale looks at the knights to see if that's all they've got say, the knights immediately understand and responded "Yes, Young Master Theodore, I believe we're finished talking."

Cale nods, then looks at the little red hair hugging his torso, he was very concerned for his little brother. He was never too intimate infront of others, only when he was with Cale alone. Cale rubs his little brother back too somewhat comfort Theodore, which did help.

The Next day (Four days before the Coronation)

It was the afternoon, and Cale thought something is wrong with Theodore, he's been somewhat clingy after he found out that he needs to attend the Coronation for the Future Crown prince. This made him concluded that Theodore is stressed out, and is seeking affection to deal with it.

Cale doesn't have a problem with that, it's just hard to keep Theodore hidden from the public view, when he's in the public view as well. He most definitely doesn't want his little brother be endanger because of how pale and fragile he looks. Which could cause assassination attempts towards the Youngest of the Henituse County.

He knows that Theodore is bound to be in public view, but he knows how terrible the nobels are, and their methods can be extreme to get what they want. He doesn't want his little brother to be targeted and with the Coronation of The future Crown prince, things are bound to get worse. Theodore never had his debute yet and now he is attending one of the most important events, to represent the Henituse County. This could trigger the Nobles to try and take advantage of Theodore or target him.

Cale cannot trust the knights/soldiers of the Henituse territory because of his previous regression. The fight with that crazy lunatic from the Paerun kingdom and the Henituse territory made Cale believe that this territory has weaken and isn't strong enough to save their territory. After that, how could he trust the knights to protect his little brother, that is the main reason why he's been training real hard to protect his family and maybe the territory, but his family is top priority.

Author Note:

I wanted to post chapter 5 with 4 but sadly I can only do chapter 4 today, I'm apologize for that. Anyways, I Hoped you enjoyed this chapter!

Ps. I don't think it's as long as the others but it's better than no chapter at all.