The latter pondered the dilemma in his head. He'll either feel like he's at home by being lonely in a bedroom (which he didn't want to happen again) or sleep in the same bedroom as his arch nemesis.

Yet he still chose the second option.
"Same..bedroom."

Yeonjun was taken aback somehow, not expecting his decision. "O-oh yeah that's what i thought as well...it'll be more convenient wouldn't it ?"

To which Beomgyu silently nodded.

The sun was setting in the horizon just like the hatred for Yeonjun. He knew that as the time would go they would be even closer.

He didn't know what he wanted yet.
A relationship that might end the same way it did or simply a friendship?

But if he had a boyfriend, life would be easier right ? Especially Yeonjun being a caring and wealthy person who loves to give.

But it would be hypocritical to love him for his bank accounts.

But then it'll be what Yeonjun will have to give for him to be forgiven. He'll have to treat him righteously.

And like that the but's ended in his head and Beomgyu slowly fell asleep.

Yeonjun decided to drive to the nearest hotel so that he wouldn't make the boy sleep long in the car. He really was thoughtful.

.•.•

"Beomgyu ? Beomgyu wake up... Beomgyuuu~ Beom-"

And the boy opened his eyes to see Yeonjun caressing his arm into waking up.
"O-oh..." he said as he scratched his eyes from the sleep.

"We're here at the hotel, i already booked the room let's go." Yeonjun said whispering in a sweet voice.

He then walked to the back of the car and grabbed their suitcases, walking back to a lazy Beomgyu.

"Wake up sleepy bear. You're still the lazy little guy i would tickle to get out of bed huh ?"

To which Beomgyu nodded shyly with a little chuckle.

And Yeonjun could've fallen right in front of him as he was so giddy for the boy.
"C'mon let's go."

And the bear followed him up all the way to their room.

.•.•

They entered to find one singular bed. One.

Beomgyu frowned.
"Wh-where's the other bed ?"

Yeonjun shrugged stressfully.
"I don't know ! Let me go ask. They must've given us the wrong room."

The boy ran to the reception.
"Excuse me ? I've asked for a two beds room and received an only bed one."

The receptionist looked to her room board.
"There's no more two beds rooms, my apologies, they were all taken. The room I've given you is big enough for someone to be sleeping, with a mattress, on the floor."

Yeonjun frowned. "That's stupid ! And where's the mattress then ?"
The receptionist told him to look into the closet.

So Yeonjun got back to his room to find Beomgyu sitting on the bed, waiting for him.
"So ?"

"So one of us has to sleep on the damn floor." He said walking angrily to the closet and getting out of it with a mattress to Beomgyu's surprise.

Yeonjun threw it on the other side of the bed and stood there with his arms crossed.
"No way i've paid to sleep on the floor."

The boy had lived a wealthy lifestyle and always slept on comfortable beds. So that was definitely new to him and funny to Beomgyu, who lived rather a poor life.

"It's okay..I'll sleep on it." The long haired boy said. He got up but Yeonjun stopped him.

"You're not." He replied, taking the boy by his wrist. "If anything, you'll be the one on the bed."

Beomgyu shook his head.
"It's fine Yeonjun i promise-"

"No." Yeonjun said, making the boy sit back down.

Beomgyu sighed and watched Yeonjun walk around anxiously through the whole room.
He knew that his ex was manic and hated dust and insects.

So he knew what to do. "Let's share the bed then."

Yeonjun stopped abruptly. "What..?"

Beomgyu got up and walked to be in front of him.
"I said...let's share the bed, then."

The latter shook his head but before he could protest, Beomgyu shushed him down.
"We've done it for 5 years, i'm sure one little night on the same bed won't kill a fly."

"But it'll kill me." Yeonjun murmured, which caused Beomgyu to be flustered.

"So..?" The bear like boy asked.

Yeonjun sighed and seemed to think for 10 more seconds. "We'll share...the bed."

Beomgyu smiled softly and grabbed him by the hand. "I'll sleep on the left side and you'll be on the right. Good ?"

Yeonjun was flustered by Beomgyu's sudden change of comportment. He refused to talk a few hours ago !

But he knew it was a good thing so he just went with it now that he got Beomgyu's trust.

And he knew he wouldn't break it again. Ever again.

S_ordinary