Character Sketch

Samrat and Srija Malhotra

The elders of Malhotra family... Samrat is difficult to talk and hard to control... A egoist who looks down on poor people... He is the chairman of Malhotra Textiles... Was an actor in his early age... Respects Srija only when they are alone... Can never see his family in trauma... Doesn't feel anything about his granddaughter's fate ...

Srija is proud and self obsessed women... She just cares about her family... Others are a trash for her... She can control her husband's decisions sometimes but not always... She was also an actress but quit her job after her grandchildren's birth... She loves her family,money, reputation... Manik is her ladla but mostly she orders him so that he couldn't go out of her control...Main reason behind her granddaughter's fate...

Samrat and Srija had a love marriage...

Neil and Nayana Malhotra

Neil is the first son of Samrat and Srija... He is cold hearted and never loved anyone... He never listens to anyone... He's only concerned about money and fame... He is a top neurologist in Asia... Also the chairman of Malhotra Liour... Doesn't talk with Nayana much but somewhere loves her... Second main reason of his daughter's faith...

Nayana is elder daughter-in-law of Srija and Samrat Malhotra... She was an actor by profession and that is how she met Srija and her marriage took place... Doesn't care about her husband much but acts as nice wife infront of world... Rude, arrogant physco... Orders around in the house... Carries the Malhotra's aura always... Feels somewhat responsible for her daughter's fate... Though she's a nice women,she became like this bcz of situations...

Raj and Neyonika Malhotra

Raj is the second son of Samrat and Srija Malhotra..He is different than his Father and brother... He is cool and jovial person in house... He loves his wife but never accepts it... He is the chairman of Malhotra Technology... He loves his neice most... Never likes his family behaviour... The only person in family who's not behind money or fame...

Neyonika is cunning, manipulating and powerful..She loves her husband but because of past,she never talks with him...Was a model by profession...Cares for her family but never shows it...She loves her niece and was the closest person to her...Blames everyone for her niece's fate... Hates her son...

Cabir and Navya Malhotra

Cabir is the first son of Neil Malhotra... He is jovial and funny but only to his family... He owns his perfume company Caslie... He loves his wife but is terrified to say it... He loves his small sister the most and regrets not supporting her...Bestest friend anyone could get...

Navya is a model... She has anger issues and is completely like Neyonika...She doesn't care about anyone... She only loves money,power and reputation... She  don't respect cabir but infront of world,she is an ideal wife... She loves Manik as her own brother...

Dhruv and Aliya Malhotra

Dhruv is a cricketer,and also a business man... He loves travelling and is madly in love with someone rather than his wife... Hates his wife... Cunning and money minded... Loves his family but his sister most...

Aliya is know as Barbie doll in modelling industry...She is soul sis of Navya... She cares and loves her husband but doesn't know about his love... She is arrogant, rude and is the perfect Malhotra bride... She is good at heart but because of her lifestyle she's changed...

Mishti Malhotra

The only daughter in Malhotra family...She is highly pampered by her family... Is kind, beautiful and homely...
Her past is a thing which affected her relationship with whole Malhotra family...

Abhimanyu and Mukti Malhotra

Abhimanyu is the first son of Raj and Neyonika... He is kind but is powerful money minded business man... Owns his cosmetic company named Leikishk. He loves his family... Cares only about reputation... Loves his wife but doesn't realise it... His sister is his life

Mukti is a singer... She is a top female singer in world...Cares only about money and hates poor people... She shows herself as perfect daughter in law/wife but in real it is quite opposite... Doesn't know but somewhere cares for her husband...

Manik Malhotra

A man with principles... Doesn't give a damn care about others... Only loves money and fame... Never respects a single person... But never goes against elders...Hates late commers and liers... He is punctual and extraordinary person in eyes of world... Respects his elders and never denies them...

Aryan Malhotra

He is cousin of younger Malhotra clan... Is joyful and chirpy person... He loves his family and his brother most... He is a photographer... The bestfriend you would search for... He loves his cousin Mishti and misses her alot

Aayan Malhotra

Arrogance is his nickname... He carries Malhotra name around him... He's a perfect business man and also a model... He cares about time more than people around him but loves his brother sincerely... Hates Mishti for hurting his baby brother...

Nandini Ghosh

A lady with perfect looks and charming smile... She is hot as fire but cold as ice in person... She is a chirpy girl only infront of her family... She is a ruthless women in eyes of media... Never seen in friend of media... Known as Lisa Ghosh... Her life is her big brother...

Abir Ghosh

The honest and humble person you would find in this world... He loves his family... His soul resides in his baby doll... Loves Shreya as his own sister and treats Arushi as his best friend...(Rest all in story)

Arushi Chase

She has cute face with innocent smile... She is no1 cardiologist... Best friends with Nandini and Shriya... She loved her best friend Abir with her heart but her heart broke... She is kind and generous... She rarely gets angry... She is problem solver and secret keeper in her group... She makes choice carefully thinking about it's consequences...

Shreya Chalera

A ruthless and dangerous lady... She works in mafia as it belongs to her family... Best friends with Nandini and Aarushi...She hates people who fakes infront of her... She hates this world leaving her best friends and their families... She is the wisest in life choices but be careful because her anger is something you never want to see... She takes any hasty decision in anger...

Anything you want to say to me... You can DM me...

- Lucky 💝