"Astagfirullah Zaviyar" i roll my eyes as he chuckles. God this man will be my death some day. I walked away to the car where the guards were waiting for us.

"Hey i was joking! Wait for me pretty girl" he chuckles which made my stomach go like  butterflies have a party in there.

I sat in side the car followed by him and the druver drove us away to our destination. The whole ride i was clicking pictures and filming video and sending them to Hira.

"Is that view more beautiful than your Handsome ass Husband" he says as i turns to him and looks at him, deadpanned.

"Yes, it is" i say and turn back to the window as i heard him scoff. I smirk and continued taking pictures.

"We're here m'lady" the door opened as i lifted my gaze from the phone and saw a serious looking Zaviyar. I quietly got out off the car and grabbed my purse. I turned to Zaviyar and saw him glaring at a distance.

"What is it?" I place my hand on his bicep as i follow his eyes and see a man in Royal blue suit standing by the Huge gate. He was looking at us and was smirking in a taunting way. Must be a b!tch.

"Who's that?" I nudge his arm a bit as he shift his glance to me and his eyes got soft in milliseconds. He whispers in my ear in his deep voicewhich gave chills down my spine.

"Stay here and don't move until i come to get you, K?" I nod my head as he pats my head and walks towards that creepy man.

I couldn't hear what they were saying but both of them were looking serious, mostly Zaviyar was looking rather irritated and angry by his presence. After 5 minutes, Zaviyar came back and held my hand and pulled me back into the car and signaled the driver to go pass the Huge gates. His cousin's house- wait not house but a mansion. It was huge.

"Who was that?" I ask him as he gave me a slight smile.

"I'll tell you later" i nod my head as he caresses the back of hand with his thumb.

We reach a big door where a girl, shorter than me stood with a big smile. Zaviyar runs to her and hugs her. Both of them had a big smile on their faces. I smile at the cute moment. A little girl stood inside the door. She had big eyes like the other girl, whom i suppose was Amna. Amna looks at me and walks towards me.

"Omg you're so pretty MashaAllah" she says in her cheerful voice as i chuckles and thank her.

"Thank you, you're pretty too" she chuckles and gives me a hug. And i was right she is Amna and i think we're gonna be good friends.

"What was that F**ker going here?" Zaviyar asks in his serious tone as Amna gulps a lump down her throat. I assume that the man from earlier was related to her.

"Ya Allah, I'm so sorry you guys had to deal with him" she apologizes as Zaviyar pats her back.

"It's okay Api(older sister)" i nod my head to reassure her that it was fine.

"Ya Allah come inside you two. You must be tired from a long flight" she holds my hand as i smile at her. She's so beautiful. I think all the Khan family are the beauty standard.

We chatted and i got to know that Amna is married and she got married in Malaysia but due to her husband's work, she had to live here, in turkey. And that creepy man was her obsessed cousin, Ahmed. He loved her but she loved someone else so he stalks her but she's unbothered. What a strong woman. Her family abandoned her because she fell in love with a Malaysian man and they disowned her because she got married out of her family's rich heirs. That's why Ahmed messes with her family alot. And i think it's a stupid reason to hate their daughter just for marrying a Malaysian man. He is a muslim and he is religious and that's all matter.