t w o

lowercase intended!!

it's been a few weeks since atlas made the deal to work at elliot stonewoods carnival. he and his band were very excited to have many more people listen to their music, that was their biggest goal after all. atlas was in his vintage car with a bigger car behind him with his band and their instruments inside and they were driving to the carnival's destination. it was 6:30 pm currently and there was a circus show happening that day, all of the people who already worked there were in the makeup room of the carnival getting ready to impress the many people that came to watch them.

sweet melody mae gamber was kinda nervous as she was asked to sing once again for the audience at the end of the show. the last show that happened a few weeks ago, ended with her singing to the audience as a treat after one of the acts was canceled, due to one of the actors being in an accident. melody mae was shaking in her seat while biting her lip, her makeup all done, her baby doll dress worn, her pink nails, and pigtail hair, all done, yet she was still nervous.

that's when she saw violets face pop up from the curtains, she was already ready herself with her hair up in space buns, her makeup all ready as you saw the glitter on her face, her beautiful dress ready and worn. she saw the nervous girl quiver and came by to hug her.
"hey, your gonna do great, trust me. why else did your father tell you to sing again?" violet said sweetly as she got out of the hug still having one hand on melody mae's shoulder.

"thanks vi, your gonna do great as well" melody mae replied with a smile.

meanwhile, atlas and the rest of his team finally arrived and had bags in hand as they walked into the entrance of the circus/carnival. atlas smiled at the atmosphere still happy with his decision. he enjoyed seeing the many fun lights turn on and the cute faces on signs or on rides and games. he greeted the sign boy that he figured out was named thomas as he walked in elliot's direction.

"oh ma boy, great to see ya, welcome to the heaven i created," elliot said as he saw atlas's face walk up to him. "it's heaven all right," atlas said with his southern drawl as he laughed and shook elliots hand. "why thank you," elliot said, "oh, there are some people i want you to meet, if you don't mind?" elliot added as he started to walk with atlas beside him. "no, I don't mind, i'd love to" atlas replied with a smile.

they both started to walk towards a woman that had brown wavy hair, many freckles, a scrunched nose, blue eyeshadow, red nails, a rainbow crop top, blue short jeans, and red thick heel slippers. "ms. darcey" elliot called out her name and then she turned around with her fluffy brown hair flowing in the air as she turns, and she smiles when she sees the two men in front of her. "hello, elliot," she said as she got to them with a sweet yet kinda sexy voice, as if she was now stuck to the tone, "ms. darcey, i want you to meet atlas sullivan, our new teammate in the circus," elliot said as he introduced atlas to the beautiful woman in front of them. ms. darcey smiled at the black-haired boy "it's nice to meet you dear, glad you could join us" she said continuing with her sweet yet kinda sexy voice.