Chapter 3: Familiar

Start from the beginning

I left to brush my teeth in the bathroom and change my clothes into the school uniform, then went outside my room going to grandpa and Opera waiting at the table with all kinds of food.

After we ate , i went to school walking and then when i was at the gate of the school Az-kun came to me.

Asmodeus:"Good morning Iruma-sama! I've been waiting for you for 6 hours and 6 minutes!"

Iruma:"Good morning Az-kun! Wait..... 6 HOURS?!"

Asmodeus:" Yes indeed sir, within the pitch black of the witching hour."

Iruma:"Az-kun! There's no need for you to wait for me that much!"

Asmodeus:"Oh but i don't mind!"

Iruma:"Just don't"

Asmodeus:"Alright Iruma-sama"

Iruma:"Drop the sama part please!"

Asmodeus:"It'll be rude for me to do so"

Iruma"ugh"

Asmodeus:"May i carry your bag?"

Iruma:"No need to"

Later...

Iruma:"Where are we going to again?"

Asmodeus:"They will divide the 163 1st year students into certain groups and we'll practice until classes begin. I'm glad we are in the same group! Oh and also we are doing the familiar summoning ritual today, we have to get to the summoning hall right now."

Familiars? Do dragons have familiars? We'll see then...

*Enters the summoning hall*

Asmodeus:"The results determin wich class they place you in, oh i hope we'll be in the same class Iruma-sama!"

Iruma:"Wow"

Eiko:"Irum-"

*Door slams*

Kalego:"Silence!"

Kalego:"I am Naberius Kalego and i'll be your advisor, why? Because i maintain dignity at all times, i will select the useful trash and useless trash, trash either way, for example if trash uses their grandfather's spot light and chants an forbidden spell, and caused trouble afterward." Said Kalego staring at Iruma.

Iruma:'Nani?!' i thought to myself.

Kalego:"Also I'll expel any failures"

This guy is really evil

*Whispers*

Kalego:"Silence" *Shows guide*

Thing:" How to do your summoning course! First draw a circle of blood on the seal then bla bla bla"

*Slams the cute thing :<"

Guy:"He really hates that cute guide"

Later on, everyone got their familiars, they were all so cool! Az-kun got a gorgon snake as his familiar, i wonder what I'll get. I did as the guide told us, the smoke was rising and my familiar will show up soon. When the smoke faded away i could see a half Kalego in front of me and the other half where he was standing. He then transformed into a small purple dragon, he glared at me and told me to cancel the contract plus everyone was staring, including Asmodeus who was amazed at the sight.

Iruma:"Kalego-sensei?!"

Kalego:"CANCEL THE CONTRACT NOW!"

Imagine Kalego like this but purple and with his hair on the head, like fluff sensei in the anime

Asmodeus:"Iruma-sama is so magnificient!"

Iruma:"Alice this is not a joke!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello guys! Sorry for being late uploading this chapter, hope you enjoyed it!