liked by arthurtv, taliamar and 65,789 others

eviebradshaw @tommyhilfiger 02/11

-

view all comments . . .

taliamar HOTTIE 😍
eviebradshaw NO YOU <3
taliamar can't wait babe !!

arthurtv you look beautiful, lynn
eviebradshaw thank you, mr television
usera IS THIS FLIRTING
userb YES THIS IS FLIRTING!

leonaqueen bby you're glowing!
eviebradshaw only bc ur my bestie
leonaqueen aww stop it, you're gonna make me blush

glamwithdarcey stop, get over here rn
eviebradshaw anyday bby
glambyflo am i invited?
eviebradshaw obvi

userc GURL UR SO CUTE
eviebradshaw naww thank you, ur def pretty too!
userc AHHH IM GONNA CRY ILY!!

theburntchip *cough* arthur *cough*
eviebradshaw i see you buddy
theburntchip no you dont buddy

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

EVELYN BRADSHAW WAS wiping down the flour-covered bench at work when she got a call. She had finished her shift, all her baked goods being displayed out the front where her co-workers could sell them off, while she stayed out the back for the remaining few minutes of her shift to finish cleaning.

She called out for Siri to answer the phone on the bench behind her as she continued wiping down the metal benchtops. Icing sugar flew off the counter and fused with the light dust in the air, coating the blonde's apron with a further coat of fine, white dots. She threw the dirty cloth into the sink beside her, smiling at her reflection in the shiny bench.

"Hello?" Evelyn heard a familiar voice say, her phone already being on speaker.

"Alex, hi!" She grinned as she brushed her slightly messy hands on her apron, hurrying over to her phone so he could hear her better. "How are you?"

"Good, good, you?" He asked genuinely.

"Great!" She smiled as she mindlessly started to untie her apron.

"So, I was wondering if you were busy tonight . . . or this afternoon. I wanted to vlog for the first time in a while with all the boys, did you wanna come?" He asked. Evelyn could hear sounds of fiddling and clattering in the background. George's voice was faintly heard.

"Yeah, for sure! What time?" She questioned brightly as she let her apron hang weightlessly from her neck.

"Maybe in two hours? George and I can come get you on the way to get Arthur," the man suggested. Evelyn smiled.

"No worries, buddy. I'll be waiting," she said quickly as she effortlessly ripped her hair out of her ponytail. "Thank you."

"Anytime, Evelyn," he grinned before hanging up.

The blonde swiftly hung her apron up on the back of the staff room door before gathering her things and leaving, passing through the main section of the bakery while still dropping things into her bag.