"What are you gonna do it on?" Evelyn asked with raised brows - obviously curious. She pulled a thickly knitted cardigan out from her dresser and draped it across her arm before turning to look at the man completely.

"Ninety day fiancé," he smiled. The blonde instantly nodded.

"Of course," she grinned before ducking past him and stepping into her ensuite, shrugging on her warm jacket as she moved.

"What about you? Got anything to do?" He asked as he twisted to rest his right shoulder against the doorframe. The girl turned to look at him with a grin, her hand blindly moving towards her lip balm in the corner.

"I can hear the couch and Criminal Minds calling out my name."

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

THAT NEXT MORNING, the first thing Evelyn did when she woke up bright and early at quarter past seven, was swiftly yank her phone away from the charger and click it unlocked. Immediately, her fingers automatically moved to the contacts app and a specific number, the owner of which answered after three rings of her phone.

"Hello?" Leona groggily asked. Evelyn couldn't hide her grin as she pushed herself out of bed, phone pressed to her ear.

"Happy birthday, bitch!" She laughed. Leona instantly gasped, the sound of fumbling spreading through the speaker.

"Shut up!" Leona shouted in a raspy voice as her fingers clicked all across her screen. "How did I not notice."

"You're telling me, the most narcissistic person I know-"

"Bradshaw!" She shouted. Evelyn merely laughed.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding . . . how did you forget, though? That's my job," Evelyn teased.

"I don't know, it's too early for this!" Leona groaned as she fell back onto her bed, Evelyn laughing to herself upon hearing the oompf that flew out of her friend's mouth.

"How does it feel to be twenty-five?" The blonde asked as she pushed her phone between her ear and shoulder blade with her head, allowing her two free hands to open the ceiling-to-floor curtains blocking all the light. She smiled while looking down at the sight of a few people walking down the almost empty streets of London.

"Twenty-five? I'm twenty-five? I'm so old! I can see my hair turning grey!" Leona panicked as she turned the phone onto speaker and jogged towards her mirror at the end of her room, picking up her hair and examining it at the ends. She hissed. "I need to go to the hairdressers, I've got split ends."

"Leo, you do realise I'm twenty-five too, right?" The woman on the otherside of the phone asked. Leona merely hummed. "I'm not old!"

"Oh, sorry, no. It's only me that's old. You're like . . . immune to it." Leona walked back over to the phone and picked it up with a bright smile. "Anyway, thank you for the birthday wishes . . . and actually letting me know how old I am now."

"You're welcome, anything for my little-"

"Okay, mumma's calling! Gotta go!" Leona said hurriedly to cut the blonde off.

"Wait! Wait! Get ready, okay? I wanna take you out."

"When? Where? With who?" Leona swiftly questioned.

"I'll come to you, just me, in like . . . an hour. Be ready because I'm taking you no matter what," the blonde said cheerfully.

"Fine . . . bye." Leona quickly hung up the phone.