"Do you like your uniform?"

I glanced as I heard someone question me whilst filming me, I perked up as I saw them.

"Oh... Me?"

"I kind of like it."

I said as I was feeling anxious as the camera was filming me, as there will be many people seeing me which sent shivers down my spine.

"What do you like about your uniform?"

"Err... I guess, the fact that the style suits a variety of different performances."

"It can be seen as a school uniform or kind of military suit uniform or...?"

I was cut off when someone came and talked saying;

"I like it because I get to pair various accessories with it!!"

I was startled as he just suddenly popped beside me, which made it awkward.

"Oh! I also like the fact that it goes well with the badge!"

The male said as his rank was silver.

"Ehrm... Excuse me."

I tried to tell them that it was rude to cut someone off but someone came as well cutting me as well.

"It's so stylish! I especially like the color of the jacket!"

"I put on a ribbon tie. What does everyone think?"

"Can you take a look at my outfit too?"

"Ehrm..?!"

I flinched as they all turned their attention to me as their eyes were piercing at my soul, which made me paralyzed as I bit my bottom lip as I was anxious, my body was quivering in fear as I felt their burning gaze at me.

"Gah..! Sta-stay away from me you troublesome people!!"

"This place looks like an all boys school with the matching unfiroms with everyone!!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hah, Hah, Don't... Look at me, stay away.."

I felt drowsy as I woke up in the wrong timing, I felt my head aching at the nightmare I had.

"Hah..."

Hah... It's the worst dream I've ever had.

[ Host, it's only 2 a.m, you should go back to sleep. ]

Gah...

The contestants were given one week to rest after the first shoot.

[ Does Host can't go back to sleep? Do you want to drink some sleeping pills? ]

No thank you...

And of that week, I, Han Soojin, laid sick in bed for a whole four days.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"The joy of the weekend that explodes with a pop! Music Bomb!"

The Male Host said with a smile.

"Siwon, did you enjoy the performance of SoulWe, who came back with an exciting EDM?"

The Female Host questioned her partner, who responded almost immediately with a cheerful tone.