006

𝕮𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 . . .
𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙩 ꨄ︎

IT HAS BEEN quite a while since you've stepped foot inside a convenience store. You never had the need to visit one considering that your house has a huge ass pantry that doesn't run out of foods. The only times you go to stores is when you ran out of water and is thirsty, or got hungry on your way home. 

You had yourself leaning against the cold wall as you watched the younger guy pick out snacks and drinks that he and you might wanted. Nagi was wearing an earbud on his left ear, while the other one was being worn by you. His choice of music was honestly nice, you'd commend him for that.

Although, this one particular song has been playing on repeat. You didn't have any complaints about it, though. As if you care about anything- or maybe you're just acting like that to protect yourself? Who knows. 

You've broken out from your train of thoughts when you saw a white-haired boy walking towards you, he had nothing in his hands while he wore a dejected expression on his face. Your eyebrows furrowed together as you stood straight, not leaning for support anymore. 

"What's wrong?" You said in a deep voice, making Nagi look to you in the eyes for a second, before breaking the contact. 

"I forgot to bring cash." Nagi Seishiro answered. Despite having a monotone voice, you can still see the sadness evident in his face. You raised your hand and patted the younger male's head, feeling the softness of his snow-white hair. 

"Don't worry about it. I'll pay. So get whatever you want, okay?" You brought down your hand- much to Nagi's dismay, as you gazed through the aisles of the convenience store. You were craving something sweet for tonight. Though you were torn between buying chocolates or ice cream. 

"Maybe both?" You thought to yourself. But eating that amount of sweets makes you want to vomit. So you shook the thoughts instead as you watched Nagi once again fill his basket with snacks and drinks. 

You walked towards the refrigerator, picking out your favorite drink as you placed it inside the basket Nagi was carrying. He didn't pay any attention as he was focusing on something. 

"Strawberry or Blueberries?" Nagi whispered to himself. It seems as though he was having a hard time what flavored drink he'll be having. 

"Get chuhai instead." You answered with a smirk. Nagi looked at you, deadpanned. 

"I'm underage." 

"Well sucks to be you. I'll have it instead then." You grabbed one can of chuhai and placed it inside, smirk still dangling on your face. It has been weeks since you had any alcohol. You weren't the alcoholic type, but sometimes you'd crave for it from time to time once you tasted one. 

"I'm not going to carry you when you get drunk." Nagi said, taking the strawberry flavored soda instead. 

You rolled your eyes at him, "For your information, my alcohol tolerance is pretty high." 

—————————

You and Nagi were now seated on one of the benches of the neighbourhood's playground. The wireless earbuds still being worn by both of you, blasting the same music that has been playing since you had it earlier. Really, it was no issue for you. But you're still human, you get curious with things. And this was one of them.

"Nagi-san." You called out, curiosity finally getting the best of you.

"Yes, Y/N?" Nagi asked, despite being in a difficult level in his game, he still paused it just to look up at you with lovestruck eyes.

"You've been listening to this song since earlier. How come?" Nagi stared at you for a while before replying.

"This tune i found... makes me think of you somehow."

Your breath hitched. What you were feeling now was foreign, your heart beating crazily, as if wanting to get out from your ribcage. Heat rushed through your cheeks as you held your chest, where your heart was located. You couldn't keep up with the fast pace of your heart. This was too much for someone like you.

"Should I be feeling this way?" You thought, glaring at nothing.

Is this even normal?

"Do you want to be in a little secret, Y/N?" Nagi asked, getting closer to you as he rested his hand on your lap, leaning his forehead on yours, staring deeply in your eyes he adored so much. You didn't dare to deny his touches as you were too entranced with him.

"I play it on repeat until I fall asleep." The things he said took long before it registered in your mind.

makes me think of you . . .

. . .

I play it on repeat . . .

"Does that mean.. He thinks of me before he sleeps?" You said to yourself after much thought. Nagi still had his forehead rested on yours, his eyes were looking at your lips and then your eyes back and forth.

You shook your thoughts away and changed your flustered expression into a smirking one, you held Nagi's chin as you gave him a small peck on the lips. Earning a soft hum from him.

"What a hopeless romantic you are."