"Aww, i-it hurts---"

"Wrong ankle." I simply said. "Leave, Kimberly. 'Wag na nating paabutin pa sa kailangan kitang itulak pababa ng hagdan para lang makaalis ka rito." I sat on my chair and turned away from her. From my peripheral vision, I saw her stood up straight.

"I'll take you back, Aaron. Sa'kin ka, not hers, sa'kin!" I sighed in relief as I heard her leave. I glanced at my wrist watch, my baby will be back after a few more minutes. 

She'll be glad to know about how I hurt Kimberly. I choked her, baby! 

I cleared my throat as I felt it drying up. I forgot that we used the stairs earlier. I looked around and saw a bottle of juice at the edge of my table. It was still full, so, I guess this is no one's? And I'm thirsty as fuck, I need this.

Without a second thought, I opened the bottle and drank it, nearly finishing the whole bottle off. My throat was refreshed after I drank it.

"Hmm, my plan will surely work." Napatingin ako sa pinto nang marinig ko 'yon, I saw Kimberly with a smirk on her face. My blood boiled as I saw her smirk.

I stood up and was about to approach her, "I told you to leave--- fuck!" Napahawak ako sa lamesa ko nang biglang umikot ang paningin ko. The whole office was spinning and my eyes are starting to get blurry... fuck. 

What the fuck is happening?

"Oh, no.. Are you okay?" I heard her evil laugh after saying those words, I couldn't tell what I was feeling. It's getting fucking hot. I know Kimberly did something about this, she did something to me. 

"W-what the f-fuck d-did you d-do..?" I tried to stand up straight, but everything was spinning. 

"Drugs.. inside the drink you dr---" I didn't hear more of her words. 

Everything went black.

 "Kyla, baby...."

E N D    OF    F L A S H B A C K

I know Kenneth is trying to help me to make it up to Kyla, but she doesn't want to talk to me. Kahit si Kenneth ay ayaw niyang kausap, she hasn't shown her face in my company. She even sent Matthew to give me the divorce papers and her resignation letter which I didn't sign both. 

I want her back.

She hasn't even came to school, but passed some of her handouts. I went to everywhere I know that she will go, but fate really hates me because I haven't seen her in any place that I went to. May isang lugar pa akong hindi napupuntahan... her house.

Kung hindi ko siya makikita sa labas, sa loob ko siya makikita.