Chapter One: a new begining?

It's been about 5 Weeks since you left your hellish home, and you were starting to lose your mind. At first you didn't even pay attention to it. You didnt even realize it was there, but as time progressed and your nerves settled it got louder. You heard the whispers. Some were just laughter, others were warnings or just screams. You do your best to ignore them, but it's getting too hard.
Not too long after leaving your step mom, you found your little shed in the woods. Putting what things you had away in the small drawers, you went out for awhile.
You walked aimlessly around the woods, smiling at how peaceful it was. The woods seemed to almost welcome you, as if you truly belonged here. You stop once at a small creek cutting through the ground. You began to follow it down until you heard the familiar sounds stop. There was no noise. No birds, no shivering leaves, nothing but the water but even that was faint if not barely there. You begin to grow scared. This has never happened before. It's never been THIS quiet, ever. You turn around to head back to your little home when the hair on the back of your neck stands on edge. Your body begins to shake as a static like noise slowly creeps up, growing louder and louder until your hands cover your ears and and you're laying on the ground, tears rushing down your face. "st-stop......Pl-please....." The noise grew to be too much and soon everything turns black.
~~~time skip~~~
"ugh...my head." You sit up in a large, soft bed. "how-" A faint snore silences you for a moment.
You take a look around the black and red room. The door was covered in deep scratches and red...paint? There was a few pieces of clothing on the floor, each covered in dark stains. A large, expensive looking desk is right next to the bed. A dresser is directly across from the desk. Something gleams faintly on top of the dresser and soon it clicks. It's a knife. You get up off the bed shakily, grabbing onto the desk for support and walk towards the door. It's then you notice the boy in the chair staring at you. And the lack of snoring
"You're finally awake huh?"

~~~~~~~~~{A\N}~~~~~~~~
Okay, for the like 2 people that will read this. Thank you! First chapter finally done! :) hopefully it wasnt too bad. Later babes!