16

Ummm...hey everyone....this story is juz idk what to say...but no my break is not over I just wanna write this part and continue taking break..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He placed y/n on the counter and made Ramen for her.

They both ate it in silence.

After few days

Jimin went to office and y/n was alone at their own house.

Yes they finally moved in to another apartment.

Y/N pov

Man this boredom is eating me.I shouldn't let it rule me instead...she turned around to look only then she noticed the alcohol placed on the counter.

"Okay!I've never seen this!but imma enjoy this thing"

She said and drank her first glass.

God knows why she's all tipsy and things only after drinking her first glass.But she didn't mind it...She continued drinking.

Then Jimin's face flashed on her mind.She drank another glass and said "Man!don't be so cute and hot.It's making me to miss you so bad"

She then saw her phone next to her.She don't know why she's having the urge to call someone after drinking two glasses of alcohol.

She then dialed to Kira.

"Hello"

"Hello Kira"Y/N said.

"Y/N-"

"You know what?let me speak"Y/N cutting off.

"Y/N,listen to m-"

"No you do"Y/N said and continued."You know what?that man jimin!dude,he got nerves to leave me alone at home and go to his office not texting or calling me after confessing.I miss him damn so much.What if he is with some other girl?"

"Y/n-"

"NO,HE IS MINE"Y/N shouted.

"Okay,I am all yours"

"Not you stupid,jimin he is mine"Y/N said.

"I am jimin!I am in the meeting and the phone is on speaker"Jimin said.

"Let's continue later"Staff said and left him alone.

Y/N can't process anything she directly went to her sleep.

Timeskip to night

Y/N woke up with heavy headache.But she shrugged and gone to kitchen making dinner for her husband.

"Hello beautiful"

Y/N jumped a little by the voice coming out of nowhere.

"Aish"She said and kept her hand in her chest to calm her down."You scared me"She said.

Jimin chuckled.

"Missed me?"Jimin asked.

"Not even a tiniest bit"Y/N said ofc a lie.

"Then why were you blabbering you were missing me on the phone call?"He asked.

"What?No way"Y/N said and continued doing her work.

"Hello"

"Hello Kira"Y/N said.

"Y/N-"

"You know what?let me speak"Y/N cutting off.

"Y/N,listen to m-"

"No you do"Y/N said and continued."You know what?that man jimin!dude,he got nerves to leave me alone at home and go to his office not texting or calling me after confessing.I miss him damn so much.What if he is with some other girl?"

"Y/n-"

"NO,HE IS MINE"Y/N shouted.

"Okay,I am all yours"

"Not you stupid,jimin he is mine"Y/N said.

"I am jimin!I am in the meeting and the phone is on speaker"Jimin said.

"Let's continue later"Staff said and left him alone.

He then showed the recording to her.She wanted to hit her head with something for doing the stupidest things and messing up the whole situation.

"Back to earth princess"Jimin said.

Then she snapped out of her thoughts and looked at jimin.

"Don't misunderstand, that was because I got drunken"Y/N said.

Jimin chuckled

To be continued....