04

"Who the hell are you hugging infront of my hub?"Y/N asked.

"I'm your future husband,Jimin...you've blood stain in your dress as your husband you're my responsible.So I'll protect you"Jimin said.

She nodded and gone to restroom.

"I'll wait outside..."Jimin said and left

"Wow,what a moment that me and he is having!!!this shit!!Can't it come in the morning?embarrassing me!!Aish"Y/N murmuring to herself.

"Can we me-"Y/N was cut-off by jimin.

"Can we meet later?"Jimin asked her.

"Huh?why?"Y/N asked ofcourse surprised.

"Idk about the pain and all but I saw my sister sleeping whole day because of the pain.So I know you're uncomfortable for now...Let's meet later. You should've informed your mom about this."Jimin said.

A/N:he is gentleman

"As if they gonna care."Y/N said trying her best not to cry infront of him.

"I am not gonna dig into your personal life,but I'll drop you home if you're okay with it."Jimin said.

Y/N thought for sometime and she said okay at last.

Jimin somehow managed to take her to the car.

The car drive was silent but Y/N decided to break it.

"I'm sorry if you had high hopes and it messed up bcoz of me...Next time I'll make sure I'll pay everything and take you to nice dinner."Y/N said.

"You think that's gonna make it up?"Jimin said with a chuckle.

"No?Then what will make it up?"Y/N asked like a lost baby.

"You becoming good and strong will make it up."Jimin said with a smile.

"Don't give me reasons to marry you tomorrow."Y/N said with laugh.

Jimin chuckled looking at her.

He was too busy to look at her laugh that he forgot he was driving.

That's when their car crashed...