07

Jimin left y/n's house after what happened.

After few days..

They rarely talked to each other.They both don't know if they are ready for this marriage.

Before it turns into a forced marriage,both wants it to be understanding marriage for each other.

Y/N is having day off,she decided to spend it in her house,in her room,in her own world.

She randomly thinks about the things but then suddenly she wanted to decide for this marriage.If he isn't ready to accept her then she will let it slide easily.

Y/N pov

"First,why I want to marry him?"she asked to herself.

She didn't know the answer by herself but when he held her she felt something different.She felt safe,trusted, loved,protected.

Maybe this is why she wants to marry him?but she didn't know his side,she wanted to talk about it.But if she marries him she know she can be safe and happy and that's why she decided to marry him.

End of y/n pov

She went downstairs to tell it to her parents.

"Mo-"Y/N was cut off by her mother.

This happens she thought to herself and forgot to hear what her mother is speaking.

"What did you say mom?"She asked her.

"Jimin decided to marry you"She said.

She widened her eyes but nodded instead.

"I'm ready for it either"She said and left to her room.

She knew her mother would fake her emotions.She didn't have time to look at those at all.

After few days

Both of the families got busy in their marriage arrangements.

That day arrived...the day of their marriage.

Jimin pov

"Aren't you scared?"A voice asked him.

"I am,tzuyu"Jimin said.

A/N:Tzuyu is his sister even though she is adopted,her dad gives all his love to her.

"Don't be!it's only for few mins and then everything will be fine"Tzuyu said to which jimin nodded.

"You're telling me he is scared?"Jungkook asked to tzuyu who joined in the conversation.

"Aish this mockingbird"Jimin said.

"Why are you angry oppa?"Tzuyu asked.

"Yes why are you angry?"Jungkook asked.

"First it's hyung for you and second stand in the place of me you'll know why I am scared"Jimin said.

"So you're telling me to marry y/n?"Jungkook mocked him.

"Shibal!don't ever think of getting what is mine!"Jimin blabbered and then he realized what he said.

"N-no I m-me-mean"Jimin was cut off by jungkook and tzuyu.