Coffee breathe - Jeremiah Fisher (f)

I woke up feeling terrible.
I lump in my throat and a pounding headache.
When I walked down stairs Jere was at the coffee machine making some coffee.
When he noticed i was there he gave me one of his famous smiles. I tiredly smiled back and rubbed my eyes.
"Hey you ok?" He asked, he sounded a little worried.
"I'm ok, i just don't feel very well." I said clearing my throat and sitting down at the little nook.
I laid my head down on my arms that were crossed on the table and watched him make two cups of coffee. But then he grabbed marshmallows and put them in one of the drinks.
He walked over with the two mugs and set the one with marshmallows in front of me.
"It's hot cocoa, i know you said you were craving it yesterday so I went out to town and bought some for you." He said sitting next to me.
"Aw thanks Jere." I crocked out.
"You should really drink it, the warm drink will help with your throat." He said with a light smile and he pushed back some of the hair that laid close or on my face.
When I sat up the headache hit me again. I hissed at the feeling and put the palm of my hand on my temples to try and calm it down.
"Do you have a headache too?!" Jeremiah asked really concerned this time.
I just shook my head with my head squeezed shut.
I felt him get up, and I heard a cabinet open them close. And in between all of that I heard a pill bottle shake.
"Here princess, take one of these." He said sitting back down next to me and handing me a pill.
I took it from him and swallowed it down with the drink he made me.
Then I laid my head on his shoulder. I felt his arm creep around me and his hand lay on my head.
He pulled out his phone and I watched as he opened up Netflix.
He turned on my favorite show. Normally he turns on his favorite show or our favorite. But this time I got to watch mine.
Luckily i was still in my pjs. It was comfortable laying on Jere and drinking hot cocoa.

But soon enough he picked me up and carried me to the living room.
He put my show on the tv and sat next to me on the couch.
"Would you be ok if I went to the store again and got you some of your snacks." He asked
I was really tempted to make him stay with me but I was really craving a snack with laying with him so I gave in.

I continued to lay on the couch while he was at the store.
When he got back he had my favorite drinks, snacks, and even a rented movie, if I wanted to watch it he said.
He laid back down with me and he even had bought his own snack and drink.

"Oh shit, i forgot to call work." He said rushing to get up.
"Oh, i forgot you had work today! Just go I'll be fine!" I said. I really didn't want him to leave.
"No, i want to stay here and take care of you so I'll be right back.

The rest of the day we watched movies and shows while cuddled up on the couch with blankets.
He understood when I was getting to cold or to hot or when I needed a cold drink or hot drink, and also knew when I needed a snack again.
I felt like crap the whole day, but I had Jere with me the whole time. He didn't care that I was sick and still kissed me and laid with me.