"If I ever sound like that please Avada Kedavra me." Gianna spat. "Honestly Sebastian you're full of Rubbish. Come off it." Ominis said with an dismissive tone. "Why on earth would Gianna let you read anything so private anyways. You've got to be the worlds worst secret keeper." Ominis laughed crossing his arms.

"I am an excellent secret keeper Ominis." He teased and Ominis shifted in his seat. Gianna took this opportunity to take the used Dishrag Anne had deposited on the kitchen counter and shove it down the back of Sebastian's shirt. Sebastian gagged and dug through his shirt to pull it from him and Gianna grabbed the 'diary' from him.

She pulled out her wand and held it to him. "So help me Merlin if you touch my things again. I'll hex you silly." She said playing the part infront of a bystanding Anne and Ominis. "Alright, Merlin you're scarier than Weasley." Sebastian whined throwing his hands up. "That's what you get." Anne chimed from the kitchen. "For being a nosy sod." She winked at Gianna showing she had clearly overheard everything.

After a filling breakfast the trio needed to head back to Hogwarts. They packed up their trunks and their belongings and dressed appropriately for the cold front that had blown in. Gianna was the first one ready and sat with her trunk on the wall she had previously sat with Ominis. Sebastian was the second ready and he joined her on the brick landing with a smirk.

"Good show you put on there. Makes one think all of that rubbish I made up has some truth to it." He teased knocking his shoulder into hers. "Sod off. That was unbelievably uncouth of you." Gianna griped stiffly. "Hey it's all in good fun." Sebastian responded innocently griping the stone wall and propping himself up.

"I just wanted to get them off our trail." Sebastian protested. "Besides." He paused. "I found something."

Gianna looked over her shoulder at him quizzically. "And?" Her tone raised in interest. "And.. there might be something in Hogwarts that can help Anne." He answered her simply a hopeful smile on his face.

Just then a brisk bitting sweep of cold air tickled under Gianna's nose. She raised her House scarf to cover it and compacted her body to stay warm, but she wasn't sure if it was the cold or something else that sent a shiver down her spine.

"Meaning?" She finally said in response. Sebastian licked his lips and threw his head back. "There's a scriptorium at Hogwarts. That could be the answer to undoing her curse." He whispered cautiously. Gianna's eyes widened in shock.

Just then the cottage door swung open and Sebastian went quiet. Ominis walked towards them in a long overcoat and patterned scarf his wand outstretched. The coat was a navy blue color and the scarf was cream with a blue and red gingham pattern. It was a color Gianna didn't see often on him but it complimented his eyes.

"I'm gonna go say goodbye to Anne." Sebastian stated cutting himself off. He patted Ominis on the back as he passed him. Ominis found where Gianna was sitting and sat beside her.

"It certainly got brisk overnight." Ominis said attempting to make small talk with her. "It did." Gianna replied softly tucking her blonde curls that fell Infront of her face behind her ear. "I'm surprised you didn't freeze when you were out last night." He remarked sharply making a pointed expression at her.

"I managed. I came back in before it got too cold last night." Gianna lied. Ominis squinted in disbelief but dropped the matter altogether.

"Funny stuff that diary," he said changing the subject. "I don't suppose any of that stuff Sebastian said is true." He said transitioning into the statement awkwardly. "No. God no. Sebastian was teasing." Gianna said with an embarrassed chuckle.

Ominis nodded with a glint of disappointment. "Good." He said curtly. Gianna searched his expression for the intention behind this remark but was met with a smile. "It was entirely too cheesy." Ominis laughed and Gianna laughed too.

"It was." She said her chest bouncing with a joyful laugh. "Sounds like something in those painfully awful romance books I've caught Imelda reading." Gianna said smiling to herself. "Imelda?" Ominis wondered. "Really? I wouldn't have ever guessed that." Ominis's head raised at the conjecture.

Gianna nodded her head vigorously. "I caught her hiding it under her bed one day and haven't let her live it down." Gianna boomed upon reliving the memory.

"Are you a romantic?" Ominis quickly asked taking Gianna off guard. "Well.." She paused to consider it. "No." She finished finitely.

Ominis let out a laugh. "I don't believe that." Gianna raised an eyebrow. "Huh? What do you mean!" She said with a baffled expression on her face. "Well the only book you've ever leant me was a romance." Ominis said plainly. "You seem to like them enough." He shrugged.

"That's because the story is about overcoming your premonitions and preconceptions." Gianna argued. "And falling in love despite this." She explained to him taking offense to his words. "It's not cheesy it's realistic." She huffed. Ominis paused to ponder this.

"That's sort of like us." Ominis said. "Pardon?" Gianna squeaked out. "Er- I mean. Not the love part but the working past our first impression of one another." Ominis explained himself further. "Oh." Gianna said thoughtfully. "I suppose so. I mean I thought you were a pompous git when I met you." Gianna admitted.

"And I, thought you were a childish oaf." Gianna practically reeled at this. "Ouch, you're a charmer aren't you Ominis." She groaned rolling her eyes. "I suppose I am." Ominis had a cheeky grin on his face. He took her hand and kissed the top of it.

"Nice try I still know what you think of me now." Gianna teased. "What I thought of you." Ominis corrected gently releasing her hand to her side. "Same thing." Gianna complained.

"Maybe you are a childish oaf." Ominis sighed and Gianna took it proudly. "Maybe I am."