❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❅

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
──────•°•❅•°•──────

"How annoying."

──────•°•❅•°•──────

𝙉𝙤 𝙊𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

𝙉𝙤 𝙊𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

It's been days. The doctors finally decided to discharge Y/n out of the hospital, after thoroughly examining her of course.

However the thought of simply going on to resume with the holidays didn't even dare to cross her mind. Y/n geniunely had no idea what she wanted to do at the moment. The conversation that Y/n had with Shinichiro back at the rooftop stuck to her completely.

"Your father allowed us to stay over your grandparents this Christmas. We can stay with them until New Years if you want." Rei informed the young girl with a meek smile as she packed up her things.

"Is Shoto coming?"

"Yes, Your father decided that it would be best if he worked this year for the holidays. Won't it be fun? It'll be the first Christmas and New Year you'll spend with Shoto having fun with you."

"Yeah the first holidays without Touya..."

Y/n knew that her mother ment well with her words. Wanting to comfort and see her eldest child smile or at least be less depressed.

It was the 23rd of December year 20xx. Y/n wasn't even sure how long has it been since the accident. She gave up on counting.

"You can go out with your friends if you want." Rei added, once again attempting to lighten up the mood.

Though it made her wonder, if she asked the questions running inside her head will her dear mother be able to answer them? As far as Y/n could remember, their relationship as mother-daughter isn't perfect. Almost having the perfect childhood if her father's stubborness towards his life-long goal didn't slowly eat him making him the monster he is now.

Y/n could faintly remember the first Chirstmas the four of them spent together (not necessarily being the first, but it was the oldest one in her memory that she could still recall.)

Y/n was around 4 back then as Touya just turned a year old.  This Christmas was rather special, surprisingly filled with laughter and happiness.

Y/n recalled Enji entertaining the two children with flames as Rei prepared their simple celebration dinner.

It was until...