❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ❅

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ
──────•°•❅•°•──────

"Just keep running I'll explain to you later!"

──────•°•❅•°•──────

WARNING: MANGA SPOILERS!!!

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Walking up to the familiar trail. Y/n looked ahead with her phone in hand with it's flashlight on.

Luckily it didn't rain otherwise it would have been slippery walking through the stoned paths.

'It's quite cold...' Y/n thought as she walked. I mean winter was just around the corner afterall.

Finally reaching the area, Y/n's dual colored eyes meet with a cyan blue hue. Bringing slight panic to her entire body.

"Touya!"

Icy smoke filled the area as Y/n rushed to the boy quickly checking him for any injuries

"What the hell are you doing?!" The girl asked in panic, hands on the male's cheeks as frost bites rose up her arms.

"Nee-chan My quirk got stronger! I improved!" Touya exclaimed with joy.

"What?"

Honestly the only person who could get Y/n to lose her shit was no one other than her 3 year-younger brother.

"You saw it! My blue flames! My flames turned blue!" Touya was nearly jumping up and down with excitement whilst Y/n was the opposite

Sure, she's happy for her brother but was he really prioritizing this achievement over his own health and safety? If it weren't for her, blue flames couldn've been dancing around them!

"Touya!" Y/n called out snapping the boy out of his thoughts.

"What the hell were you doing?! You could've gotten hurt! Or maybe worse! You can't practice your quirk like that here outside near flamable items! Or anything that catches on fire!" Y/n scolded gripping onto the male's shoulders.

"But Nee-chan! Isn't this great?! Dad will surely praise me! I can get his approval! My quirk's finally strong!--"

* S L A P ! *

Couldn't he just snap out of his delusion?

"Touya! Could you snap out of it!? He won't give a damn! He won't care because he was his perfect 'creation' now! So could you please just stop from excerting yourself just to get his stupid approval!!"