❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❅

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ꜱɪʙʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ
──────•°•❅•°•──────

"Nee-chan!"

──────•°•❅•°•──────

⚠ W A R N I N G ⚠LIGHT MANGA SPOILERS

⚠ W A R N I N G ⚠
LIGHT MANGA SPOILERS

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Oi Todoroki!"

─────────────────────────────

"Todoroki!"

─────────────────────────────

"Yo, Todoroki"

─────────────────────────────

"Todoroki-san!"

─────────────────────────────

Sometimes... Y/n questioned her life choices.
It's been nearly a week ever since the small interactions between the four delinquents and yet they have seem to have decided to adopted our cdly introverted MC.

The past week was been eventfully boring. In whatever the author means by that. But so far Shinichiro and Y/n had gained the highest grade in their science project, Endeavor died in Y/n's dreams, She and Fuyumi had been feeding a stray cat that resided near their household. Oh and the corps (Enji) went on a mission away from Japan.

And last but dreadfully the least, The infamous Black Dragon Commanders have been trying to get close with the stoic dual haired teen.

"Natsuo? Touya?" Y/n called out her brothers' name upon noticing their weird behaviour. As she held Shoto up in her arms.

It was one of those times where both their drivers had other things to do and were busy. Especially since Enji Todoroki was out of the country, of course his trusted driver needed to be with him, quite gay in the author's opinion.

Rei had important matters to do so they (only Y/n) had to drop him off his Private Day care.

Though in Y/n's opinion the children there were overly active and spoiled.

"What are you two doing?" Y/n raised a brow

"We're on the look out!" Touya answered as Natsuo nodded his head in agreement

"For what?" Fuyumi questioned, just as confused as her older sister was.

"Those guys who keep on bugging around nee-chan!" Natsuo answered