Fuck, this, this isn't good. "Micah these are my friends," I slur, stumbling more into Henry's hold but it only make Micah's anger intensify.

"Henry lets go." Gabe isn't backing down and I don't know if that makes me respect him or if it makes him stupid.

"Hey pal, I think you should show a little more respect," James tells Gabe, dead serious. Him and Ben were both completely sober, whatever amount of alcohol they had wiped clean just like that.

I curl into Henry at the tone, the brewing hostility settling into my already turbulent stomach with a churning velocity. Henry, my best friend in the whole wide world. "What the hell happened to her?" He seethes, glaring at Micah as his arms wrap solidly around me in such a protective move it makes Micah return the glare. I feel Henry's hand move to my vomit, juice covered hair and he pulls it over my neck, his muscles relaxing only slightly. "I get a call from my friend who barely ever drinks, completely wasted, to find her half naked in your bed. What the fuck did you do?" He clarifies once more and Benny steps next to Micah, putting a hand on his friends shoulder. I can't tell if it is to comfort him or stop him from ripping Henry's head off.

"What are you insinuating? That I would hurt my mate? Are you fucking out of your mind?!" Micah yells.

"That's exactly what we are saying. Athena is coming home with us, there isn't a way in hell she is staying here like this with you," Gabe says and Micah does shift forward then, pulled back by his best friend.

"I would never hurt my mate. You on the other hand—"

"He didn't!" I interrupt as Micah pushes against Ben's hold, making everyone's attention turn to me as I grip tighter onto Henry's shirt. "I was dancing and then I had juice and then I vomitted," I slur, trying not to think too hard about that vomit.

Gabe stares at me, panic in his gaze as he looks back to Micah who I am certain wants him dead. "Look, whatever night you all had Athena is coming back with us. I am taking her home," he says and I think about how my parents would react seeing me like this. But I trust Henry, he wouldn't take me there.

"No you aren't, she is fine to stay here, with me."

"Athena is comi—" Micah pulls from Benny too fast for him to be stopped and pins Gabe against the wall before he can even finish his statement.

"Don't speak her name," he seethes, pushing him harder into the wall. "My mate is staying here. If you don't get the fuck out of my house I will—"

"Stop!" I yell, pushing from Henry to grab Micahs arm, drawing him from Gabe. "Please daunt hurt him!"

The second Micah's hand is near me, he pushes me behind him, wrapping his hand around my midsection like a vice grip. Every muscle in his body is tensed as he sits ready, ready to stop anyone who would dare try to take me from his arms.

"James, Ben. Show these two the way out."

My hands push against his solid hold but his grip tightens, making me shake my head. "Nooo!" I declare, feeling like I am going to cry. "Henry is gonna stay and have a sleepover. Did you bring the popcorn?" I ask my friend as James moves closer to him.

Micah stills behind me. "They are leaving Athena and you are going to go to bed."

"I don't wanna be alone, Henry don't go. Please don't take Henry. They can stay, we can all have a sleepover."

James puts a firm hand on Henry's shoulder and I actually start to sob then, tears leaving my eyes as my body shakes with the weight of my sadness. "Henry don't go. Don't."

At the sight of my tears, albeit drunken, Henry pushes forward, resisting James' hold. "Just let me take her home. I already told her parents I was coming to get her so if you don't let her come back with me now it will be them that return. They know what state she is in. Do you really want to make your mates family drive two hours to come get her like this?"