Three

hey hey homies, imma just keep releasing this and if I forget PRESSURE ME 

as always, vote, comment!! I wanna hear everything you think <333

k

"Don't think about it Thea, just walk right into that school and carry on like nothings changed. It'll be fine, you've got this, you are a strong, talented, completely normal teenage girl and nothing is going to ruin this year for you, nothing-" I turn around and look at my little sister who erupts in a burst of laughter, making her twin brother run in the room.

"Thea's talking to herself again," she giggles out uncontrollably and her weird twin voodoo magic spells over Tristan as well and the two of them loose their minds with laughter.

"Hey! Get out of here you little," I say running after them both whilst they run in a scream of happiness, bouncing down the hall without a worry in their mind.

"Thea," my moms voice breaks me from my chase and I stand up straight, looking at the woman who raised me stood next to my school items with a look of seriousness covering her face.

"Where's Dad?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"He went to the docks early this morning, he didn't want you to go to school but we can't take you out now, it'd cause too many problems," she says.

"So what am I supposed to do now?" I ask, worry lacing each and every one of my words like poison.

"Lay low, from what you said yesterday he doesn't seem like he'll force the issue on you any time soon but you never can tell with wolves. Just go to school as normal, make sure Henry stays with you at all times and text me every hour to let me know you're okay. After school come straight home and if anyone has a problem with you doing that then tell them to call me," she explains and I nod, looking down to my watch anxiously.

"I better get going, Henry's probably already waiting," I say and she nods. I haven't talked to Henry about last night but I don't doubt that he already knows what's happened. Word travels fast around here and I'd bet Micah finding his mate is talk of the town.

"Stay safe," my mom walks over to me and holds me in a tight embrace, squeezing onto me like its the last time she's going to have the chance.

"Mom," I groan and she finally pulls back, holding my bag out to me and ushering me from the room.

"Text me every hour and don't leave Henry okay?" She repeats and I nod slinging my temporary backpack over my shoulder and sliding my fully charged phone into my pocket.

"I will, love you!" I yell as I walk out into the hall and make my way down to see Henry who will no doubt absolutely die when I tell him what has happened.

I rush down into the lobby, moving past the morning goers, mostly mothers tending to small kids before school and elderly returning from a walk and exit out the front door onto the side street. Henry stands up from his spot parked on the bench outside and I walk up to him, offering a small smile as my stomach does summer salts.

"You wouldn't believe what happened," he says before I can open my mouth and I decide to let him spill his story first, utterly surprised that he hasn't already figured me out.

"What?" I say nervously and we start to walk together.

"Micah Holt found his mate, a human girl. No one really knows who she is but isn't that insane? I never thought this pack would get a human luna, apparently she doesn't have many friends but I can't imagine who that'd be-"

I stop short in my tracks, making him look to me with brows furrowed in concern. He opens his mouth to say something but his eyes flick up to my hair and he becomes even more confused. "Did you... did you dye your hair blue?" He asks and I fidget nervously, shifting from foot to foot as I bite down onto my lip and shake my head.