Valentina's photos

We started to see each other more often and I appreciated it a lot. Every time I saw her, I felt good. One day, we went to the beach together, and I asked her the permission to take pictures of her. "You have a camera?" "Yes, I always have one" I said while taking my camera out. "Ok then take your pictures" She said with a smile. I took a couple of photos and when I finished, I showed her my work. "Wow, you are really talented at doing that!" She said surprised. "Well, I kind of like to do it, so I practice a lot. And anyway, it's easier to make good photos when your model is beautiful like you." She smiled and said, "Why are you like this?" "Like what?" "You're so... So..." "So what?" She looked at me with a big smile. "So cool? Perfect? I know, I know. I'm so cool that you're in love" I joked with a slightly haughty tone. "No, so arrogant!" She said, still smiling. I laughed and said, "And estúpida?" "Yes, mostly estúpida!" She laughed. I continued to take pictures, and she asked me if we could go to my apartment. Of course, I said yes. When we arrived, we talked together for a long time, and I went to the bathroom. When I came back, she was looking at some photos that she found in the drawer of my desk. She jumped back in surprise when she saw me. "What are you looking to?" "Oh uh nothing. I mean this, but uh. Sorry!" I laughed and said, "It's ok, you can look at them if you want. Do you want to see other?" She accepted, so I presented her a lot of photos. "You are excellent for photos!" "Thanks." "Can I try to take some pictures with your camera?" "Yes of course" She grabbed the camera that was on the desk and started to take pictures of me. "Wow, you are also really talented." I said while taking a look at her photos. "You think?" "Of course! They are beautiful!" She smiled and said, "Thanks." We talked for a while about different subjects, and she asked me if I liked video games. "Well, yes, I like video games. Why?" "We could maybe play together" I smiled and brought her to the living room. We played together for a long time before she told me that she was tired. She turned off her controller and she placed her head on my shoulder. I also turned off my controller and the TV. I asked her to come with me to my room. "No, I'm too much tired to go." She said. "Ok, well, stay here then." "No please! Stay with me!" "I'm not going to sleep on the couch." She looked at me without moving. I sighted and I came closer to her. I took her in my arms and brought her to my room. She shivered in my arms and I could feel her breath on my neck. When we arrived in the room, I placed her in the bed and said, "Here, miss Campos. Do you need something else? A massage?" She laughed and said, "Well, I wouldn't say no to a free massage..." "No, I was joking, forget about it." "I know but... Now that you've proposed it..." I can't say no to her, so I ended up doing to her a massage until she fell asleep. It was such a good moment to share with her. I loved it. The next morning, when I woke up, she was holding on me tightly, still sleeping. It didn't take long for her to wake up. "Bom Dia princesa" She said with a big smile. "And what does this mean?" "It means good morning." "And the last word?" "Uh nothing... I need to go to the bathroom. We'll talk later" I took her by the arm as she tried to get up. "Nope. Not before you answered my question." I said with a smile. I already knew what it meant, but I wanted her to say it. She looked into my eyes and kissed me. "Eu te amo muito" She whispered in my ear. After saying that, she got up and went in the bathroom. I took advantage of the fact that she left to dress up. When she returned to her place, the apartment felt empty. I went to my room and sat down. I couldn't wait to see her again. She just left, and I already want her to come back.