Our beautiful night

It had been a week since I saw her for the last time, and I missed her terribly. I texted her without the hope of an answer. I was really surprise to have an answer quickly.

V: Hey Luiza, want to hang out?

L: Hi Val, of course I want to. Do you want to come over?

V: Yes, of course!

I couldn't believe that Luiza Campos just invited me to go to her house. I tried to have a good outfit and I started my way there. When I arrived, she opened the door and pulled me into a kiss. I felt surprise, but it was a good surprise feeling. She brought me to her room, which was surprisingly clean. As soon as we were both in there, she asked me to help her to get rid of a spider in her room. I laughed at her demand, thinking it was a joke. But when I saw her face, I understood that it wasn't a joke at all. As soon as I got rid of it, she kissed me deeply. I spent the night at her house and it was so great. When I came back home, I quickly message Igor to tell him about my night with Luiza. "I have something to tell you!" "What could bring you so much happiness?" "It's about Luiza..." "Oh, ok, I understand. The girl that you're not in love with." "Seriously!" I told him every detail about the evening and the night. "Excuse me Valentina! You did what? And you don't love her?" "Oh come on. I'm sure you did that to at my age. And I might love her." "You're 17! That's not for your age! And you say that you <might> love her? You're clearly obsessed with her." "Not for my age? I'm sure you did it for the first time at 15 so shut up!" "We aren't talking about my experience now." "Ok. Anyway, I do think that I'm in love with her." "Well message her!" "Are you crazy? I can't do this. Imagine if she doesn't feel the same."