Third time's a charm

After a week, I saw her in a store. She pretend not to see me, but I saw her. "Hey Luiza, how are you?" "Oh, hi, I didn't see you. I'm good, and you?" "I'm ok. I want to know, why did you go away the other day?" She looked at the ground and waited a little before she said, "I'm really sorry, Val. I just. I felt sick. I'm sorry that I let you on the side like that. I didn't mean to." I looked at her and said, "Wow, you never called me that way. What happened to you? You look like you're appreciating me." She looked at me, angry. I smiled and said, "What? I can't even make jokes anymore? Ok, sorry. I know you don't just appreciate me and that you're in love." She smiled and said, "Estúpida!" I smiled and looked in her eyes. She was beautiful, like always. Later that day, I saw her again, but we didn't talk a lot. During the evening, I receive a text message from her.

L: Hi, how are you?

V: I'm good, and you?

L: I'm fine. I have a question for you.

V: What is it?

L: What is the meaning of the expression <Third time's a charm>?

V: It means that the third time something is attempted, it is most likely to succeed. Why?

L: Well... Since we saw each other two times today... Can I come over?

When I saw that, I dropped my phone. Too many questions appeared in my head. What does she want to succeed? Why would she want to come to my place? What the hell is happening?

V: Of course you can come.

L: Ok. I'll be there in thirty minutes.

I was panicking. I ran around in my apartment to clean up everything. After I finished cleaning, I went to the door and waited for her. The sweat in my hands was intense, and I felt butterflies in my stomach. When she finally arrived, I was really stressed, but when I saw her, I instantly calm down. She was so beautiful. "Hey!" "Hi Luiza. I love your outfit." She looked at me intensely. It was very weird, and I felt my heart beating really fast. She walked toward me and looked at my eyes. When we were close enough, she kissed me. I brought her to my room, and we started a movie on my computer. If I needed to resume this movie, I couldn't because I wasn't paying attention at all. We kissed during a long part of the movie. When we weren't kissing, we were talking. After the movie finished, I ordered pizza, so we could eat. After eating, we started to play a video game together, but she quickly found a way to deconcentrate me. She opened a couple of buttons of her blouse and said with a cute voice, "It's hot here." I looked at her and I blushed. "You do realize how beautiful you are, right? Really, I'm not kidding, you're gorgeous." She smiled and blushed. We looked at each other for a couple of seconds before she smiled at me and opened another button. I glanced down and quickly back up to her eyes with a smile. "Do you really think that I didn't see what you were looking?" She said with an amused tone. "I couldn't help it. It seems like you are looking for it." "You're rejecting the fault on me?" "Well, if you weren't so beautiful..." She smiled and I glanced down again. "Again?" She said, half laughing. "Yes again..." She took off her blouse and kissed me. We spent the night together and it was great. When she left in the morning, I stayed next to the door, thinking of this evening and this night. I went back to my room and I laid down. I couldn't take Luiza out from my head. She's so cute with her Portuguese accent. I like the fact that she often say words in Portuguese, it's cute. And her voice, wow. It's so pretty. Everything about her is perfect. When I told that to my brother Igor, he said that I was falling in love. "Of course not!" I said. He looked at me and said, "Tina, listen to what you are saying. Every time you see her, you are stressed, you think she's gorgeous, you don't see any of her flaws." "Well, she is beautiful for real, and I see her flaws!" "Oh really? Then tell me one." "Ok. Well, she is... She is... Ok, I don't know, but I'm not in love with her!" "Tina please. What you're saying is nonsense." I left the room angry. He doesn't understand. I'm not in love! I think. I passed the whole day thinking about what he said. I think I am in love with Luiza. But at the same time, it's difficult to not be.