Chapter 5 | Combats Of Past

---Memory---

---100 Years Earlier Memory Locked undiscovered and trapped inside a pocket of Damage with in the memory banks---

"COME ON! IS THIS REALLY ALL YOU CAN DO OLD TIMER!? I'M DISAPPOINTED!!! I WANTED A CHALLENGE!!!!!!" The Nikke Heretic shouts, racing across the city at me with incredible speeds, controlling hundreds of low classing Rapture underlings. Racing away from the chaos behind me, I try my dammest to flea this battle, It's not something I can win on my own! Raptures rapid firing tracer rounds, high explosive rounds, flames like Napalm being shoot out from the Heretic rapidly closing the distance, far faster then I could flea, whilst she also fired off tens upon tens of massive cannon like shells after me from her unusual rigging. Fiddling with my malfunctioning quick release holster, I manage to rip out my UMP40 chambered in .40 S&W, Loaded with a extended magazine. I've got three normal sized mags left after it's out. I dash left and right around rubble, broke down cars, and other obstacles in the roadway between me and a far off intersection with in the run down city. Explosions, artillery, Gun fire, bullets, and other dangerous materials splashing and crashing around me, occasionally a bullet strikes and bounces off my armored skin platting.

Jumping atop the hood of a box truck, I race up the center of it, over the hood, the windshield, onto the roof, and over the box end. A massive shadow casts over the ground over the edge of the truck, and it's closing the distance to fast, and it's to close. as I leap of the end of the box truck's box. I spin in air, prefiring before I even had my gun onto the target with one hand, and ripping out a 6 inch combat knife out it's holster for hand to hand if it was gonna come to it. Just as I'd put my eyes, and my gun on the target, a sharp piece of super heated black and magma colored rigging stabs through my stomach, my eyes violently rattle around in there sockets dilating to smaller sizes. At incredible speeds, the heretic shoves me with this impaled piece of her rigging in my stomach, back at a semi trucks front send, back first I crash through the hood, and embed halfway through the engine block denting and bending the whole engine half a foot and melding it around my back.

I gasp out violently and wheeze in pain. "OH I'M SORRY DOES THIS HURT!?" She roars in my face getting RIGHT up in my face. I clench my left eye tightly closed, and squint my right in pain. Anger is boiling over now, and adrenaline settling in. My body and core go into over drive. With rage I roar back at her with out pain in my tone. "You can't hurt me!" I roar, stabbing my knife into the side of her upper chest, and instantly I begin to twist the knife, trying to rip up and tear up her circuits inside. I was desperate to ruin something vital!!! The pain makes her grin, showing off her bright white teeth. She was enjoying the pain inflicted on her. "Yeah!!! FIGHT BACK!!!! FIGHT FOR YOUR BEING OLD TIMER!!!" She roars in my face. Leaning forwards, she puts her head up next to my neck, and turns her head facing towards my head, with her face near my ear, she laughs hysterically, clearly just full of joy at the experience. I raise up a fist and start to bash, and bash, and bash more at the side of her stomach looking to break free so desperately.

I'd dropped the UMP40 in all the chaos. She exhales with her mouth up a quarter of an inch off my neck wide open, and putting out incredible heat that seemed to begin melting and overheating my armored skin, she slowly moves her head down my neck to my shoulder blades doing this making my armored skin melt and drip. Warning sensors blare that internal panels are at flash point. How can Corrupted, Heretic Nikke produce that much heat at will and not go up in flames or melt themselves!!! Pulling out my knife I repeatedly stab at her side chest, side stomach, and then reach around stabbing into her back rapidly. Meanwhile I give up punching her with my off hand, grabbing my Pfeifer Zeliska loaded with .600 Nitro express. Moving her head to in front my face and taunting me more, she begins twisting her rigging, ripping apart more of my guts, and that rigging begins to glow red hot, At unfathomable heat ranges in incredibly short time periods. I roar out in pain a bit, before shouting, and putting my pistol/Revolver against the side of her neck. "I'LL KILL YOU!!!!" I roar out, wanting nothing but to rip this Heretic limb from limb, I'd never experienced such incredible pain in my life, only mental pain comes close to this.