Chapter 3 | The Ice! And Snow!

I haven't grammar check this chapter yet, Just got off work gonna fix it Saturday :L Proceed under the understanding of bad Grammar ahead.

ALSO! Inform me at the end if I should rewrite the chapter, and what parts are not acceptable or don't seem to reflect how the stories progress this far :D Thank you! If you did like the chapter Vote to let me know :D

???Later???

???POV???

"... So I will speak on the T-Dolls behalf as there representative, and while I am unaware of there current circumstances and have never met them, I have however had the chance to look over the finalized combat data recovered from the Doll by Shifty and Exia. I believe despite the Doll's performance and combat capabilities from adapting over so many years possess them to be a incredible asset to the cause. Further more, I would like to request that the T-Doll be preserved, Restored, upgraded to modern standards, and put back into service immediately. I will present forwards the most notable information on the combat logs recovered from the T-Dolls damaged memory banks. With that I yield my time."  Deputy Chief of the Central Government Anderson states, handing a document around to everyone at the meeting. "I can't believe we're actually discussing bringing a T-Doll back into our ranks. Aren't these things literal Pre World War Three Relics. I'm not sold on the idea of what a T-Doll can do more then our basic model high production Nikke's." ???? states bluntly. Ignoring one of many chairmen's comments. I receive a copy of the summarized report.

"894,332 Normal classification Raptures destroyed, estimated correction based off lost memory data to be calculated at 1.9 Millions normal classification raptures Destroyed over the course of 434 years above ground. Lord Class Raptures Destroyed based on recovered data. 13,703. Calculated corrections accounting for lost memories. 25,500. Tyrant Class Raptures Destroyed according to Memory. 20. Correction estimation. 25. Number of Tyrant class destroyed in a lone wolf condition of combat. 20... estimated number correction for lost memories. 25. T-Dolls Destroyed. 2 Condition for destruction. Desertion to Enemy's side. Number of First and Second Gen Nikke's destroyed. 10. Reason of destruction. Heretics. Number of Humans killed. 1. Reasoning. Attempting to repair and lead Raptures past defensive perimeters. Commanders lost in combat 1 Cause of death. Starvation. Age of commander during death. 75. Age of commander upon assigning to squad. 25. Weapon Accuracy 96%. B-But is this even possible? Lord Class Raptures are one thing for a T-Doll to destroy, but Tyrant class!" I state with surprise, eyes a gapped wide. Anderson adjusts his uniforms sleeve ends whilst speaking professionally.

"Shifty made a note to mention only 6 of the confirmed Tyrant class Raptures we're destroyed by the T-Doll in a setting where it was the only one fighting. In other words. 6 of the confirmed twenty were destroyed in a lone wolf situation. Currently it takes up to a minimal of 5 well trained, and experienced Nikkes with a strong willed Commander to destroy one Tyrant Class Rapture. An then, we have heavy casualties after. It is worth reminding that the weapon used against all these Raptures over the 434 years was only a slightly updated PTRS-41. A simple anti Tank rifle both used in the second world war, and partially used during WWIII with a heavy service record. I believe I need to make no further comments to why this T-Doll should be restored and brought into our ranks immediately." Anderson explains. "Sounds like we've got a special forces unit in the works. I wonder what kind of past this T-Doll had to become such a boneified killing machine." I comment. "There's no way these numbers could be correct right?" Another on the room ignorantly states. "Only one way to find out? Send them back to the surface with a near impossible task and see if he beats the odds, then read over the combat report!" ....