(Chapter 7) SMUT & Fluff

(Third person pov)

Scarlett was still confused by what Sam was talking about, it didn't click to her that Sam wanted sex.
"Oh Scarlett isn't it obvious we did this before remember?" He was now trying to make it sound very very obvious and clear but Scarlett still couldn't understand. So Sam stood up and took his clothes off and looked down at Scarlett and smirks.

"Now do you understand darling?" Scarlett stood up and takes her clothes off then she looks Sam in his eyes.
"Looks like you do understand...now be a good girl and lay on the floor" so Scarlett lays down on the cold bathroom floor then Sam looks at her pussy.
"I'm not going to do it quite yet I want to tease
You first~" so he grabs a fake dildo and stuffs it deep inside Scarlett's pussy.

as Sam was thrusting the toy in and out Scarlett begins to moan, she moaned louder the more Sam thrusted the toy faster and faster.
Scarlett then felt a tight grip on her neck as she
Saw that she was being choked by Sam.
"Does this feel good darling~?" Scarlett didn't answer his question because she couldn't really talk much.
"I know you want my cock inside your creamy wet pussy but you have to wait baby~" Sam then took the dildo out of Scarlett and he puts it in Her mouth to clean it off.
As Scarlett was cleaning the toy she couldn't help but play with herself.
As she was playing with herself Sam moved her hand away from her clit.
"Naughty girl~" Sam said as he takes the dildo out of her mouth.
She watched as he puts the toy away then Scarlett  rubbed her clit a lot and her legs started to shake a lot her moans we're making Sam feel very hard.
  "S-Sam please I need you inside me!" She started to whine and whimper Sam's name.

"You really want me inside you huh?~" Sam said in a teasingly way as he grabs another toy.
The new toy Sam had was bigger than the other one so he slides it in Scarlett's pussy then she moans loudly.
"Oh fuck Sam mhmmm~" Scarlett moaned
then sam stopped and took the toy out and gets on the floor and props her legs up on his shoulders.
"Sam please put that dick inside me "  so sam puts his dick inside her.

Scarlett bites her lip as she felt tingling in her whole body. Sam started to speed up a lot he then let out a groan as he was fucking her nice and rough.
Scarlett was enjoying every minute of this
Now of course she knew everyone would know everything since the both of them are being loud
But that didn't bother Her.

Sam then starts to pound Scarlett so deep inside her until she moaned and cried out, begging for him to stop.

Sam didn't listen and kept fucking her deep, Scarlett then started to cry as she felt pain inside her as Sam pounded the life of of her.

At this point he was destroying her insides, after a few minutes sam had his cock inside Scarlett's mouth.
As she was sucking and licking every inch of his cock sam let out a moan as he was enjoying this.
Scarlett didn't stop in fact she stroked Sam's legs and ass.
"Oh fuck~ just like that~ oh yes your such a good girl~" Sam said as he began to praise her with his words.
"My little cock sucking girlfriend~" Sam bit his lip as he leans his head back as he placed his hands on Scarlett's head.

Scarlett then licked the tip and placed her lips on it as she kept sucking.
"Fuck~ your so good...my little porn star, my beautiful cock sucking girlfriend~ Mhmm fuck" Sam moaned even more.
"Oh fuck mmm I'm gonna cum f-fuck~ I'm going to c-cum so hard.." then as she sucked harder sam moaned loudly and released a huge load of cum in her mouth.
After a few minutes later they both got dressed and went to Sam's room, sam layed down beside Scarlett
Then they both fell asleep.
"I love you sammy" Scarlett whispered to Sam whom was laying beside her.

Later in the morning Scarlett woke up and saw Sam packing up his bags and his ghost equipment.

(1st person pov)
(Scarlett's pov)
As I saw Sam packing I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder.
"Babe what are you doing?" I asked him as he looked like he was in a rush.
"Pack your things we're going to the Mizpah Hotel" my eyes then widen as he said that.
"Wait WHAT?! BUT THATS IN FUCKING NEVADA!!" I exclaimed almost making me sound like I'm yelling.
"Yea I know that's why I got all of us plane tickets" Sam stated as he pointed towards the deck by the door with a plastic bag filled with tickets for each of us.
"Wait is Jake corey and Aaron comeing too?" I asked as I tilted my head
"Well of course...if they want to come that is"
Sam said as he stood up with his bag in his hand.
Then he grabs my bag as well.
"I already packed up most of your things like your clothes, makeup, your own equipment you bought with you." Sam then gives me my bag and we both head out of the room and Colby was already packed and ready to go.

The others decided to stay home since we needed someone to watch the house while we're gone.
Then once we told everyone goodbye and stuff we headed outside and we put everything in the back of the car and we got in and drove to the airport.
Once we arrive and got on our flight to Nevada I felt un easy.

Sam looks at me and saw that I didn't look okay.
"You alright?" He asked me as I felt like vomiting.
I then look at him.
"Y-yea I'm fine just a bit airsick." I said as I didn't want to tell Sam the truth on why I feel this way.
After a few minutes I was asleep with my head laying on Sam's shoulder and my arm was in my lap.
Sam had a worried look on his face as if he felt bad for me.

Then Sam kissed my forehead and whispered.
"I love you"