(Chapter 2) the Warehouse

~Scarlett pov~
I woke up and I see Sam shirtless "Sam?" I said Sam look at me "oh shit uhh hey" he says, "what are you doing?" I ask again, he then smiles "well we are going to another ghost town so I'm getting dressed"I sighed " I kinda want to take a little break ya know" Sam sighed "sure uh you want to get something to eat?" He asked I get up and smile "Yes!"

We go downstairs and Colby stops walking, "Yo Jake, Corey, Aaron y'all want to come eat with us?" "What are we having!" Jake yells, "McDonald's!" Jake ran downstairs and jumped up and down like a five year old, Colby gets in the car and drives to McDonald's and we get some food, I get the chicken nuggets because why not so we sit down and I eat my nuggets.

Colby then takes his camera out, "Colby what are you doing?" I ask, Sam grabs one of my nuggets and eats it, I look back at the nuggets and saw one of them were missing "Jake did you eat one of my nuggets?"
I say jake shakes his head then I saw Sam chewing so I kinda figured it was him.

After we ate we went to the city, then Colby started to film "What's up guys it's Colby Brock and I'm here with Sam, Jake and Scarlett"Colby turns to us "So where do y'all want to go?" Colby asks, "Can we go to that abandoned warehouse you, Sam and Nate went to" Jake says.
Colby and Sam look at each other and sighed "yea sure" Colby starts to drive to the area where it's at then once we got there we got out and grabbed our flashlights and headed towards the warehouse.
"Ok we're here also I remember there are rituals done here the last time we went so look out for torches and weird chanting ok" Colby continues to walk then we see the building, we went inside and as we were walking up the stairs we found a spot to chill at so we sat down and sat our flashlights down.
"So Sam found a box in this room called the murder room or something like that and he kept it without knowing or saying anything to you and Nate?" Colby nodded "hey Sam do you have that box?" Sam walks to me "what box-" and as we thought things couldn't get worse we heard chanting and torches coming closer so we decided to run but that was the worst idea ever "HEY GET BACK HERE!" the people called out we ran away and back to the car and drove away I had tears falling down my eyes.

Sam comforts me and I hug him while shaking in fear "can we go home now" Jake had a worried look on his face as he sees me crying Colby drove us home and Sam took me to his room then I got in bed with him and slept.