Chapter 78 Burning

Start from the beginning

Thinking for a moment, Shi Xing thought of the crack in Chi Yao's spiritual sea.

Could it be that it was left behind at that time?

There is no answer, but Shi Xing feels that his guess is most likely correct.

If mental power is attached to the attack, it is not easy for the hospital to deal with it. The simplest and most stupid way is to suture it and let it recover naturally. This kind of treatment will leave scars.

His Highness didn't look like he would go to the hospital for a little scar later.

Shi Xing soaked his whole body in the bathtub, and the moment he was wrapped in hot water, he let his thoughts empty and decompressed.

When Shi Xing changed his clothes and left the bathroom, Chi Yao had already dried his hair and tidied himself up, lying on the bed and closing his eyes to rest.

Shi Xing paused.

Chi Yao said again in a slightly lower voice, "Come here."

It wasn't the slightly tough tone when he was standing at the door, but a more gentle tone.

It seems to be a statement, but it is a bit coaxing.

Shi Xing's heartbeat quickened again, and he didn't know how to walk, step by step to Chi Yao's bed.

stand still.

Chi Yao was lying on his back with his hands flat on both sides of his body, in a very regular sleeping position.

Perhaps it was because the royal family paid attention to etiquette in every move, but Shi Xing actually found Chi Yao's lying flat posture quite eye-catching.

"Your Highness." Shi Xing called again.

"Why are you so nervous?"

Knowing that Chi Yao couldn't be fooled, Shi Xing bit the bullet and said truthfully, "Scared."

The two words were spoken in a very low voice, like a murmur.

"Afraid?" Chi Yao smiled.

Shi Xing hummed.

I thought Chi Yao would say something about this, but I heard him say in a deep voice, "It's right to be afraid."

Shi Xing: "..."

Chi Yao didn't open his eyes, patted the position around him, and motioned, "Come up."

Shi Xing: "Huh?"

Chi Yao: "Lie here, let's talk for a while."

After a pause, he did not disappoint Shi Xing's uneasiness, and said as he wished, "By the way, the old and new debts will also be settled together."

Shi Xing: "..."

Shi Xing struggled: "Can I apply for a reprieve?"

Chi Yao: "If you want me to use my mental strength to lift you up, it's like what I did to the Tianyuan star today, and I don't mind."

Shi Xing was completely silent.

Knowing that he had no choice, he closed his eyes, broke the jar, and lay down beside Chi Yao.

As soon as he lay down, he yawned.

Chi Yao saw it through, "Aren't you tired?"

Shi Xing touched his nose, and softly argued, "Actually, the rest time is enough."

Chi Yao echoed, "Well, the rest time is the same as usual, and the workload has tripled or quadrupled. Is that what you mean?"

Shi Xing did not speak again.