part 25. period

Lilah pov

when I got up I didn't even bother looking for him I know he's at the gym already.

probably with his "cousin" kmtt mussi think mi a idiot.

After taking a long hot shower I got dressed in something comfortable.

As I was about to head out my phone started ringing, checking the caller ID I noticed it was dyani calling doing his usual check up on me

"you alright ma? soon gone over shean?"

I realized something different.

he's in his car... driving? I think

"wya?" I asked

"im heading over to my cousin the same one I told you about, I need to discuss some things with her."

some things? hm.

"alright."

before I could hang up he turned the camera around so I could see he was actually driving.

"Let me know when you reach over shean okay ma?"

Before hanging up he blew me a kiss.

Heading to the shop to get change I saw big ma..

what is she doing around here?

deciding not to go in that shop I went in a wholesale nearby and got some change.

cyah deal wid dem taxi driver yer, dem desperate fi some likkle change and mi nuh wah me and nun a dem mouth meet.

After standing at the taxi stand for a good 5 minute Inna the hot rass sun a taxi finally came.

kmt.

Coming off Infront of the pharmacy I head inside and took up three pregnancy tests.

have to make sure they don't lie to me.

and I finished shopping by buying 2 pack of pads.

Standing at the chasier waiting on her to cash me so I can leave she stand up a chat to man.

uhm hello?

"yuh can cash mi mek mi come out please and stop itch up unda the man arm like blct roll on."

she turned around look at me with disgust.

dah blct gyal ya.

these cramps are getting to me, all now mi nuh see nuh blood.

After she finished looking at me she finally cashed me suh mi can guh bout mi business.

Turning down the road I end up Infront of shean gate.

Calling her to let her know I'm downstairs she opens the gate for me.

Heading upstairs and into her room.

"I think I'm pregnant" I blurted out.

she turns around looking at me shocked.

" mi aguh be a aunty, Yuh too lieeeee" she screamed.

she too excited fi dis and mi not even know yet.

"I don't know okay I bought three pregnancy tests okay so I just need some comfort from you in this situation."

"okay no problem babe you know where the bathroom is so take your time I'll be here waiting on you okay mama?"

"alright."

Heading inside the bathroom I take a deep breath.

Peeing on the stick I rest it on the counter and exit the bathroom.

Scrolling on tik tok to make some time fly by.

Dyani pov

i had to meet up with my cousin for something important, I can't let Lilah know.

my cousin is a wedding planner.

sigh.

I'm gonna propose to Lilah.

yep.

this is a big step and I'm anxious asf...

I don't even know how she's gonna react

I hope I'm not doing anything I'm gonna regret.

cause God a tell mi fi dweet, him a tell mi seh she a mine.

" so what's the venue, budget and her ring size?"

"she always said she wanted to go to Paris and see if it was really the place of love, so you know how that goes, I don't even know how many people I'm gonna invite from her side and mine."

"alright well remember wedding planning takes time so you'll have enough time to think about all these stuff."

" the budget is 1Mil, that's gonna have to cover the venue, dress and the ring, if anymore is needed let me know."

affi guh get har ring size and she affi guh do dress fitting.

blct bredda she aguh know eventually, just relax.

just breathe.

Jesus weh mi a do?

Taking a deep breath i enter my car and drive to KFC.

mi know she aguh hungry when she come home either way.

cause she nuh wah mi pick har up today...

mnk why.

but mi nah guh question har.