6. understand me

Dyani pov

"so tell me about your parents and stuff" she said.

I always found that hard to talk bout since I've came a far way.

" I hope this doesn't scare you away from me" I said

I really hope it doesn't.

"Growing up, my mom was never around, she would be busy cheating on my dad and he didn't know how to show much affection so I grew up with a limited amount of love or any affection."

" my grandfather was ruthless and he was a don, he was known for killing alot of people so when he died my father got dragged in all of his left over messes which really fucked him up, He was always busy with business and protecting his community at all cost, everyday he puts his life on the line and he wants me to inherit everything when he decides to step down, but I'm not ready for any on that, I'm just a broken person trying to heal and I can't do that when I have to be healing and taking care of other people"

I felt her hand slowly caress my back for comfort.

"but there's nothing I can do about that"

" I understand, it won't scare me away, I just hope you won't hurt or play me when I decide to give you a chance"

I placed a kiss on her forehead

"I would never try to hurt you intentionally, okay mama?"

I sighed.

I've heard that more than once.

"okay I trust you" she said.

"let's head home now."

"alright" she said in the most softest voice.

I hope she doesn't become scared of me.

alot of people do.

Helping her up, we head to the car.

i can't forget how my own mother tried to kill me. Only because my father gave me more attention. I grew up all alone, no siblings just me.

Lilah's more of comfort than I'll ever need.

in her presence, I feel at peace and never have to worry who I'm gonna kill next, that's something I didn't tell her and I don't plan to.

Dropping her off at her gate and giving her a forehead kiss, I speed off.

Mi cocky stiff bredda.

As soon as mi reach home, I hopped in the shower, turning it on cold temp.

I can't stop thinking about her.

the way her ass is plumped, how her lips are always pouted begging for me to devour them.

The thought of her made my manhood stand at full length.

Grasping it between my palms, I slowly stroke it back and forth earning a moan from myself.

The things weh mi wah do to har.

God alone can save har.

Hurrying up and buss off I changed in my underpants and headed to bed cause tomorrow is gonna be alot when I see her again.

-remember to vote-