💖Chapter 4 - The Nightmare?!

❣️Sorry for slow uploads everyone!! It takes awhile to think of just one story idea...
This one came to me in a vision...I guess.❣️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long day of work at the funeral parlor, it was time to get some shut eye. Hu Tao was very tired and ready for bed.

|| Hu Tao POV ||

"Gee...I'm beat. Time to finally get some rest~"
"At least I get to have a day off tomorrow.."

|| Narrator ||

Hu Tao then slowly shuts her eyes, and enters a nice deep slumber.

...

But just then, Hu Tao slowly opens her eyes to find herself in a dark eerie room.

"Oya..?" She says under her breath.

"Is this a dream? Feels a little too real.."

She then slowly walks around exploring the room, only to find a wooden door in front of her. She slowly opens it to another room; which looked exactly the same. She walks in...

"Hello..?" She says, only to receive a response with silence. She then comes across the same door, and opens it slowly; only to come across...the same room. This one slightly darker and more eerie than the previous ones.

"Anyone there..?~" She says a little bit louder. Looking up, down, and all around the room, only to come across nothing. She then spots the same door once again. Opening it, she comes across a long, dark hallway. Slowly walking down it, are the sounds of creaking floorboards under her.

"These loud floorboards..." She says to herself.

...

After what felt like hours of walking down the hallway, she comes across a door, but this door is slightly a jar. Slowly, she opens the door, coming across another one of those same rooms, but bigger.
Then, her eyes slowly widen in fear, as she sees a very tall figure standing across the room. Frozen in fear, her heart beating fast, hoping that this figure does not see her.

She then turns her head to the right to see another door. She then realizes that she might have to take a risk to get to that door in order to avoid the figure.
She then proceeds to slowly, but quietly, walk towards the door, praying and hoping not to make a peep. Making it to the door, and placing her hand on the knob, one of the floorboards under her makes a "creak~" sound. She then looks back up at the area the figure was standing, only to see nothing there anymore. Her eyes widen once again, her heart beating even faster than before...where did the figure go?

She then slowly, but swiftly, opens the door...
only to see the tall figure standing on the other side.
The figure then charges at her, but before anything happened, she woke up.

"Ah!...what..?" She said panting for air whilst looking around her room swiftly. She then sighs of relief.
What could've been the meaning of that dream?
She questions herself. She then tries drifting back to sleep, only to be interrupted by her alarm clock.

~~~

💗Thank you for reading this chapter!!💗
💗Sorry if it's a bit weird~ or...uh yk...not scary.💗

Total words: 505