💖 Chapter 1 - Hu Tao & Xiangling

|| Bold is Hu Tao and underline for Xiangling ||
|| Setting: Liyue ||
It was an ordinary day in Teyvat. The Skies were blue, the air was fresh, and the beautiful bright sun was out...unfortunately.. Until we stumble across an energetic girl with a weird personality just...you know. Living her life.
"Ah.. what a beautiful day, a beautiful one indeed. I cannot wait to say hello to all of my friends on a wonderful day like this.~"
Hu Tao then sees the first person to greet.
Xiangling.

"Hello Xiangling!~"
"AAHHH!! HU TAO YOU SCARED ME!!~"
*Changing the subject* "Ah, isn't it a beautiful day today? I don't think it's ever been THIS calm before.~"
"Uhh...yeah whatever.- But um..Hu Tao I'm trying to work here..sooo maybe you can come back later? Orr..-"
"Making me leave? So soon?~ I didn't get to properly say good morning to my wonderful friend yet!~" *She says while giggling*
"Uh well...good morning..to you Hu Tao!"
"Ah- what are you making? If I may ask?"
Xiangling tries to make up an excuse just to get Hu Tao away from her.
"Uhh...ah..! Oh well I'm making the really really reeaaalllyyyy gross slime dish you don't like!~~"
*Grossed out* "A-Ah is that so?...Well I guess I will be going now-"
*Xiangling interrupts* "Waitt!! Haven't you not had breakfast yet? Why don't you have a seat while I make some of this yummy slime you will enjoy.~~"
*Worried* "Ah- Uh- Well- I kind of have to go and
say hello to all of my friends right now! Soo..I will have to come back later...-"
"Aww come on!!! I thought you were my friend..~"
*She fake sobs*
"...Oh fine...but just a little bit..."
"YAY!! It will be ready in a jiffy!"
|| maybe about 2-3 minutes later.. ||
"Here it is!!"
Hu Tao looks at the dish in disgust.
"O-Oh w-wow it sure looks...yummy...."
"..Well?~ Go on and have a taste!"
*Hesitant* "Y-Yes okay..."
Hu Tao then takes a bite out of the dish and passes out 💔
~ End of Chapter 1 ~

A/N: Ty for reading chapter 1! Hope u enjoyed and I hope some of u guys have patience for upcoming episodes. Ty 💗

Total words: 375