ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙

And I could fight, but what's the use

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Selena Gomez 02:35───|── 03:27Back to you ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰Lee Yeojun

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Selena Gomez
02:35───|── 03:27
Back to you
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

She was sitting at the corner in the end of the room, all curled up, hiding her face between her knees, sobbing.

"Leave", Bora's voice cracked when she spoke.

Not listening to her, I took a seat besides her. I wrapped my arms around her shoulder. She flinched at first but slowly leaned her head on my shoulder.

"You really don't listen to what people say, do you?", She whispered still crying.

Normally she would just let a couple of tears out but it was the first ever time I saw Bora breaking down like this.

After staying in silence for some time, she stopped crying, finally facing me. She looked miserably heartbroken, which raised a question somewhere inside my mind. Was it because of me?

But I chose to keep it to myself for now.

Nevertheless, I was really thankful for everything. I could see that almost every single person here genuinely cared for me.

"Thank you...... For worrying about me", I said passing her a few tissues because I didn't know what else to say. Saying thank you was the least I could do for her.

Wiping off all her tears, she stood up extending her hand for me to get up as well. I gladly held her hand and stood up.

"You know what?"

I looked at her curiously.

"Nevermind", she shrugged off and walked towards the exit.

"Hey, you can't leave me like that!", I held her hand to stop her.

She turned around and walked closer to me. At some point it was too close but I didn't back off. I was staring at her dying to know what's going inside her mind.

"Welcome back, I missed you", her whisper brought shivers down my spine.

Snap out of it, Yeojun!

I broke the eye contact, walking away coughing awkwardly. Bora let out a small laugh confusing me again.

"God, you look so adorable when you are all flustered"

"WHAT?", My eyes widened when I realised what she had actually said.

She called me adorable.

"What do you think of me? Should I steal you from Il-ha?"

What the actual fuck-

"Girl, calm down. I'm just teasing you. Can't you tell?", Bora busted into laughter.

"Yah!"

A/N:
Just a small chapter for all my Bora X Yeojun shippers.

Sometimes I just want to write a book dedicated to these two😫😫

Anyways have a great day ahead.

Luv y'all ❤️