ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝

ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Stray Kids 03:05────|─ 03:23My Universe ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰Lee Yeojun

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Stray Kids
03:05────|─ 03:23
My Universe
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

"Is it on?"

"Yes, you can start", Il-ha answered holding the camera towards me.

"It's been few days since we came to this camp. My wounds are healed now. I agree it's been hard with all the work they ask us to do but atleast I have all my friends so I think this is really really fun", I flashed a cheeky smile looking at the camera, then shifting my gaze towards Il-ha who had a small smile on his lips.

After shooting ourselves first, we finally started to shoot others. Il-ha pointed the camera at Soochul and Dahye who were doing god-knows-what.

We got closer to them.

"Aniyaaaa, caressing doesn't means just to touch. See the line says, he looked into her eyes caressing her cheek but you are just holding my cheek!!!", Dahye whined while Soochul stood there without having any clue about what she was saying.

"What's happening here?", Il-ha whispered into my ears.

"She's asking him to recreate her favourite scene from her favourite book", I whispered back.

"Yahhh! Are you guys here to date?", Huirak came out of nowhere pushing Soochul and Dahye apart.Huirak was trying to impress Soonyi but it didn't work out making him annoyed looking at the couple.

Laughing about everything unfolding in front of my eyes, I lost my balance but Il-ha held me with his free hand since he was recording with other. I pulled away blushing like a tomato.

"What do you find so fucking funny, Yeojun?", He glared at me but I started to laugh again looking at Huirak's priceless expressions.

He was so easy to annoy.

"Yah, get lost issaekkiya", Il-ha pushed him away.

If I told myself from a month ago that I became friends with Huirak, I would've definitely passed out.

Note the sarcasm.

Except the fact that every sentence he speaks had a curse, he was not a bad guy. I realised it when he came to save Jangsoo that day.

Coming back to the training, we were no longer trainees. We were reservists, the front liners. Ever since we came to this camp everything was pretty calm except for the work. Everyone was happy. Sadly, I knew that this time would never ever come again. So instead of crying over that, I decided to keep all the worries aside and live without any regrets. I was really glad to have Oppa, Il-ha, Dahye, Yujung and all the friends by my side.