GETTING TOGETHER.!!

Start from the beginning

"BECAUSE YOU'RE JUMPING IN A FIGHT MAKING IT UNFAIR," The unknown girl yelled. "Why are you yelling, it's four in da morning," Kimora asked.

"BECAUSE YOUR NOT LISTENING TO THE SHI-" was all the others could hear before the unknown girl got disconnected.

"Y'all I'm finna go to bed" Kalani said, while yawning. 'Okay's' and 'Goodnight' were passed around before she hung up and called Demauri.

𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉

It was now 7:50 AM and Kalani was running around her room putting an outfit together, for her hair appointment.

"Cmon Kalani," Momma Brown slightly yelled, opening the garage with the remote

"Cmon Kalani," Momma Brown slightly yelled, opening the garage with the remote. Kalani ran down the stairs, and put on her shoes.

"Can we stop by the store before you take me to the studio?" Kalani asked getting in the front seat. "Yeah, you better have yo money, cus momma Brown ain't payin for shit!" Momma Brown said, pulling the car out of the garage. The rest of the car ride was silent.

𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉

It was now 9:45 and Momma Brown had just picked Kalani up from the hair salon, now they were going home to pick the others up.

Kalani was texting Sassy, asking if she can put her outfit in one of her backpacks, because she didn't wanna get cussed out by her mom

Momma Brown had just pulled up to the house and was honking the horn, so she wouldn't run late to work. Sassy walked out with Kalani's bag while Tristen and Trin had already got in. Once Sassy got in she gave Kalani her bag and buckled up.

"We're going to the store before I drop y'all off." Momma Brown said speeding down the street. A bunch of replies were heard through the car.

When they reached the store Kalani bought a bag of blue sour punch straws, a bag of all blue sour patch, and got a Mountain Dew voltage and she got a Sprite for Demauri.