#🍱! . . . 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗫

『𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 10: Bento』

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

『𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 10: Bento』

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ୨୧ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗟𝗬
"I just beat a super duper powerful boss just now!" She said enthusiastically as she shoved her phone into my face. "Uh... that's great Midori!" I said sweatdropping slightly.

『 During that time I ended up spending the whole time with Midori. She even made me install her little game she's now obsessed with... 』

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ୨୧ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was so relieved when class ended. The air was suffocating around that absolutely repugnant pervert. I just have to find a plan to get rid of him.

But you still don't have one fully planned out. For now you'll have to think of one.

Now being lunch time I went to the rooftop to meet with Taeko. This time I made sure to double check that I had my lunch beforehand, though... I made more than I meant to, I was hoping I'd be able to gift it to someone instead of wasting it and now that I'm going to have lunch with Taeko it's the perfect timing.

Once I arrived I saw Taeko sitting on a nearby bench. As you approached her she noticed your presence and waved sweetly at me. I waved back as I went to sit with her.

"Hi (Y/N)!" She said. "Hi Taeko, so, how are you?" I asked trying to start a conversation as I whipped out my lunch.

"I'm doing quite well" she let out an airy giggle. 'Hmm... I can tell why Osano likes her, she's really pretty and nice, her voice is so sweet and angelic too...'

"What about you?" She asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh- I'm fine, thanks for asking, but I did make too mu- Oh right! I actually, uhm- geez this is kind of embarrassing... I kind of made too much lunch for myself this morning and I was wondering if you wanted to have some?" I asked a bit bashfully

"Really? Sure then! I had actually forgotten my lunch today" she laughed a bit nerviously rubbing the back of her neck.

"Great! Here" I said as I gave her my extra bento.

I also handed her an extra set of chopsticks. Once she opened it she let out a small sigh of pleasure at the smell. "It looks so good (Y/N)! Wow, I can't wait to dig in!" She said, her praise making you blush slightly.

The moment she had the first bite she let out a moan of delight "Thish ish sho good!!" She said with her mouth half full. I giggle slightly at the Black haired beauty's reaction "I'm glad you like it Taeko"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ୨୧ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
430 words