𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 #💭!

『𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘』

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘』

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ୨୧ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I found out that in the school I'm getting enrolled into...

There was a crime that happened back when my mother attended. The accused was named Ryoba Aishi. There was a total of 6 casualties. Most of them were thought to be accidents while the first casualty... Was definitely not an accident. Wether or not the woman hadn't anything to do with the others if she didn't get roped in the other things that happened there she would have definitely been found guilty . She already had someone testifying against her... her story wasn't credible enough in my opinion aswell...

*Knock knock knock*

I get pulled out of my thoughts by the knocking of my bedroom door.

As I open the door I'm greeted by my mother who has a small box in hand.

"Oh, hello mom... uhm, do you need anything?" I ask her "What is it that you're doing? I see your computer one behind you" She asks. It's all the information about the case that I had found... "Nothing, It's nothing important" I respond "Alright then, I just wanted to give you this" she says handing me the box. "..." I don't say anything, while I inspect the box. It's a small box that I could easily hold in the palm of just one hand, it's a soft lilac color with a purple ribbon attached. "Go on, open it" She says as I then proceed to untie the ribbon and open the box...

A small purple flower hairclip lays inside the box

"I used to wear it every day when I was your age... it reminds me of my first love that I had, it was in the same school I'm enrolling you in"

"You're first love? So it wasn't dad? Why weren't you able to be with that person..?"

"Well, a lot of gossip started circulating around me... so I had to switch schools. I have no regrets because I was able to meet your father and have you now"

"I see..." I mutter "Well, you should go to sleep soon! Tomorrow you have your first day of school after all!" She says as she leaves.

'Her first love in that very same school... I wonder if I...'

"pfft- what are you thinking? I don't even have time for that..." I say, my voice barely above a whisper

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ୨୧ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
391 words