#💬! . . . 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜

『𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 13: I don't have a choice』

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ୨୧ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗟𝗬

Though both me and the other guy had heard judging by his change in aura, making him seem ready to commit murder but Osano didn't seem to notice.

I just stormed off as I felt a threatening glare hitting the back of my head.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ୨୧ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The day ended decently and I had headed home, as usual, I took of my shoes and went to my room.

As I closed the door to my room, I suddenly got a notification on my phone.
A message from an unkown number.

——————

『???』
  Hello, Ms. Funakoshi

『(Y/N)』
Hello? Do I know you?

『???』 
Not personally, but I know you and I have a proposal that I guarantee will benefit everyone involved.

『(Y/N)』
Um, that is very suspicious

And why should I trust you??

『???』
I can get you information on whoever you want in school as well as I can grant you various favors, of course with a price...

『(Y/N)』
Who even are you?

『???』
You may have heard of me. I'm the famous Info-kun

『(Y/N)』
You mean infamous? I've heard about you, and I don't think I'd like to associate myself with someone like you

Plus, you haven't even talked about you "propsal"

『???』
Geez alright

I need you to help one of my customers...

You see, you've been getting in the way of his plans recently, and if you don't get out of the way, you'll likely have to be... well, basically eliminated out of the way

『(Y/N)』
Are you threatening me?

『???』
Not necessarily
I'm just warning you about what could happen.

I know that you are decently aquanted with Taeko Yamada. You see my customer is desperately in love with her but unfortunatley he has various rivals.

10 to be exact.

I need you to help him get rid of them. There are various methods you could use like matchmaking, befriending, rejection , expulsion, getting them to switch schools, homicide, etc.

『(Y/N)』
I'm sorry, homicide!?

『???』
Well, if you wish to have them all alive I suggest you accept this proposal. That way you'll have a say in how they will get "eliminated"

Do I really have a choice at this point? If I don't I'll be putting myself and 10 other people in danger and who knows how many more!?

『???』
I'll let you think about. If you accept please go to the east wing fountain to meet with my client whom will tell you the details at 1 pm, I'll give you until then to think.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ୨୧ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
380 Words