#🍙! . . . 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗩

『𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 5: Something to do』

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ୨୧ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗟𝗬

'I also wonder what they do... maybe they try to contact the dead? If so, then... maybe I could find out more about that murder case and Sumire, but would I really be taken seriously as a journalist with evidence like that? Either way, the case is closed... is there any use?'

As I turn a corner heading down the stairs while thinking,'Probably not... I should just let go, but... I still think that Aishi person is definitely guilty

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ୨୧ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I ended up crashing into something, or rather someone.

A tall black haired guy stood before you. You two didn't bump into each other with much force, so nothing much happened.

'It's already the second time I bump into someone. What the hell!?' I think for a moment as you both stood there for a moment awkwardly.

"Um.. sorry, are you okay?" I asked as he stood there. Something about his presence felt a bit... offputing.

"I'm fine, sorry." He said as he went around you and continued to walk up the stairs.

'Who was he? I didn't see him around the fountain talking to anyone or at least doing something,' I thought as he left.

'Whatever...' I sigh as I continue walking, heading over to the notice board...

"Hmm... What club should I join?" I see a green haired girl looking at the posters for the clubs.

"Oh! I know the gaming club!" She said

"There's a gaming club..?" I thought out loud, clearly the girl overheard...

"Oh! Are you going to check the clubs? Are you gonna join the gaming club, too?" She asked enthusiastically.

"Oh, um, I'm not sure... I mean, I haven't checked the clubs out yet, so..." I trailed off at the end.

"Oh! I haven't introduced myself yet! How rude of me, I'm Midori Gurin!" She said, taking my hand and shaking it.

"I'm (Y/N) Funakoshi, pleasure to meet you, Gurin" I responded with my name.

"Just call me Midori! You were going to check out the clubs, right? Let's go together!" She shouted as she began dragging me with her by my arm.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ୨୧ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
370 words