"Oh you talking like you love her again."

"It's the dick."

"Oh bitch. Bye with that gay shit." Robyn waved me off and I laughed, turning my ass right around to go meet Bey.

The more I walked, I saw this bitch touch her chest while Bey tried to shrug her off. I raised my brow, taking a long sip of my drink and sped up.

She was lowkey harassing Bey, it was obvious Beyonce wasn't trying to be touched and the girl literally wasn't giving up. She got more aggressive every time she touched Beys shirt. Moments like this is where I hate when Beyoncé doesn't put her hands on these bitches.

"Yo, move!" I lightly nudged her back by her shoulder and she looked right up at me, quick.

Beyoncé

I knew from the way Onika nudged this bitch hard as hell, they'd start fighting immediately

I knew from the way Onika nudged this bitch hard as hell, they'd start fighting immediately. And that's exactly what they did.

I swear it happened so quick, I didn't even have time to process what could've happen. Before I could even grab Onika, another girl came up, trying to hit her but she couldn't even get a finger on her before Moin snatched her back.

Oh my.

You really cannot bring these two anywhere. I know Robyn be fed up with both of their shits on nights like this.

We did our best to break it up but it was hard, they were all strong as fuck and it was so much people crowded around us.

I heard Onika scream some insult before we all fell to the ground. They were both over me, still fighting and I was getting HIT. Onika grabbed her head and banged it against the hard ground and she went limp.

"Fuck." My jaw clenched and I forced Onikas arms still as the buff security came and grabbed both of them.

"No. Give me her." I tapped his arm just for him to shake his head.

"I can't do that Bumble. Y'all gon' have to leave."

"Okay that's what we bout to do! Take her out front!"

"Aye she not waking up!!" I heard someone yell and pushed this big ass dude so he'd take Onika outside faster.

She was so quiet, looking under this man's arm in that tight gap, staring the girl down but she was literally unconscious.

"Nani!" Moin came running out with us, both of them looked like they was in a brawl.

It was a shame how much I've dealt with this between these two girls.

Robyn came holding phones and purses as the man let Onika down. They started running immediately. I mean all three of them and Onika grabbed my hand, forcing me to run with them.

"Why the fuck are we running!?" I yelled.

We got to this car and I realized it was on of theirs. I could see my car from here.