"Sorry, sorry, so sorry. I didn't know you were in here. Sorry. " Arjun Raichand said as soon as he entered and turned around.

"Dude! I'm wearing clothes, chill!" I said seeing the way he's reacting as if I'm not wearing anything and he walked in.

Even though I don't tolerate his presence much, I've told my mind that whatever may happen I need to learn it. So for now, my patience level is at its best.

"Extremely sorry though, I thought you might be there in the walk in." He said Apologetically.

"It's not your fault, I should've locked the door. "

"By the way, why aren't you dressed yet, we have to leave in half an hour. And we still have to listen to everything we have to do once we reach the temple. " He said and then I looked at the time and started panicking.

"Actually I'm trying to wear this from so long, but this has to slip from one side or the other. " I told him.

"May I help you? " He asked.

"You do know that it's a saree. Not some game. It requires skills to wear it properly." I sighed and looked at the saree with disappointment, "I should've listened to Mom when she was teaching me! "

"I listened. " He said, all of a sudden making me jerk a little on my place.

"Huh? "

"I mean, I listened to my Mom when she was teaching me how to wear a saree. " He explained but it made me giggle for some reason.

"You mean to say, your mom actually taught you how to wear a saree? I questioned while he nodded in agreement. " And why so? "

"Mom said that you'll have a girlfriend, then a wife and nowadays girls don't know how to wear a saree, and it's completely fine because they are working, but at least I should know, so I can help. " He said and his mom is a genius.

"Ok then. But wouldn't have taken your help, if it wasn't for the lack of time. " I said, more like convincing myself.

"Sure." He said and started wrapping around the saree.

While he was doing so, his hands did touch me and he started apologising as if he has done the greatest crime in the world.

I'm honestly not one of those girls who feel shivers whenever a cute and handsome guy touches them.

He finally completed wrapping it around perfectly and gave me the bunch that has to be tucked in.

I'm finally wearing a saree. And then when I looked at him and myself, I realized that we are actually matching.
So typical.

"Here." He said and forwarded a bracelet while I looked at him confused.

"Mom has given this. Since you're wounds are still fresh because of those bangles, you can't wear heavy stuff on your hand but you cannot go without anything in your hand. So... " He explained and again forwarded the bracelet.

Let me tell you all.
The only jewellery which I prefer is rings, and that bracelet had a hook, so I like an idiot struggled with that.

"May I? " He asked and having no other option I let him do it.

" I'll wait downstairs, you can get ready a little more if you want to and come fast, we have to leave in ten minutes. " He informed while I nodded in agreement and started applying the basic everyday makeup.
.
.

Once done, I quickly went down stairs and then we all started our journey to Temple.
And as some sort of tradition we have to fast till we complete the pooja.

There were two cars, one with me and him and second the rest of the family.

"Road is so beautiful. Don't you feel like going on a long drive? " He asked as soon as we started on the highway.

"I don't feel like doing so. You know, I'm having a headache because I'm not working from the past week. "

"Ohk, ok my lady, calm down. " He said I glared at him to which he actually got scared I guess.

"Understood. No endearments. " He said and I nodded giving him a smile.

Soon after hearing him talk for what feels like a century, we finally reached the temple.
We all came to the entrance of the temple after parking the car, and just as I was about to enter someone stopped me.

"Child, you can't go in like this. " The pandit ji said.

"Why? " I asked.

"You're a newly wed, so as a custom your husband has to carry you in his arms and then you can go inside. " He said and I looked at him with a horrified expression.

"What happened dear? " Mom asked as I zoned out a bit.

"No.. Nothing. " I said smiling,

"Oh Mr. Arjun, what are you waiting, come on pick up her. " Dad said in a jolly tone.

And as usual Aryan Raichand was quite as hell. Why wasn't he like this during school.

"May I? " A voice behind me said, startling me.

"Gosh! Are you dumb? You creeped me out. " I said taking deep breaths.

"And also let me give you a disclaimer. I'm not typical feather weight girl. I have good amount of muscles and fat. " I said and within a second I was picked up.

"What good are those daily gym workouts if I can't even pick up my wife. " He said and started walking.

Once we started, I realized there are nearly 100 stairs.

"If you have a backache, the only thing responsible would be customs. " I said and he still continued walking just giving me a smile.

"You know you can put your hands around my neck. " He said and I for the first time agreed with him, because I love my life and as much as I know my weight, he can easily lose his balance carrying me.

"Please don't let me fall. " 

"The only time when I'll let you fall, would be to fall in love with me. " He said.

"I seriously need to find the source of your cheesy pick up lines. "

"Why? Wanna learn some too? "

"No. Wanna go and burn it. " I said with a sweet smile.

"Why so grumpy? " He whispered more like questioned to himself.

"Should've thought before the wedding. " I said and he gave me a bored expression and continued walking.

And then finally we reached the top and he put me down, and I was tired more than him.

We then did pooja and everything and had the prasad and then came back home till which it was almost evening.

**************************************************************************

Hey Dear Readers,

Here goes chapter 16

Hope you all like it.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love,

Author