٥

◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢.

oaks💕

Yo have you checked twitter yet?
No why?

Maybe you should check it now...

I went on twitter and checked the viral hashtags, to find my name, oakleys name and both our names together as the top 3. Shit. I checked out a few of the tweets and most of them had a picture of us kissing in his car. Shit shit shit. I guess we didn't realise we were being filmed, I called Anya to ask her how to calm the situation down.

"If you really like him I don't think its that big of a deal. Everyones gonna move on to the next thing soon enough, okay? You deserve to be happy." She comforted me, "Thank you I really appreciate it."

She was right, I liked Oakley and im pretty sure he likes me, so what was the problem? I texted oakley and asked him if he wanted to hang out.

oaks💕

Wanna hang out?

   not now tho I got a friend over in a hour?

Okay ill be there in a hour xx

An hour had passed and I had just arrived at oakleys house, when I noticed another car. His friend was probably still here. I rang the doorbell and when oaks opened the door he looked kinda shocked, "Who is it?" Someone asked from behind,

Oakleys POV

Shit. I guess I didn't think of them meeting, my only option is to play it normal, "Its zeyaanah come say hey." "Zeyaanah madeline, Madeline Zeyaanah. " They did the typical girl talk, your goregous blah blah blah. "Well I gotta go. " Madeline says hugging me before leaving, I seriously couldn't believe my luck.

Zeyaanahs POV

The girl seemed nice, and Oakley seemed zen about us meeting so I figured she was just a friend. We ended up cuddling on his couch. "Im hungry." He said, "If you let me get up ill make you something to eat." He sighed dramatically, "Fine." We got up and went to the kitchen,"Put on an apron." I told him handing him one, he scrunched his face, "No way im wearing that." He shook his head, "Oh come on you'll look adorable."

I started chasing him around the kitchen trying to put the appron on him, both of us laughing and running like little kids, "okay okay ill wear it." He said putting his hands up in defeat. I tied the apron for him, "You look adorable." I said.
"Well we should get cooking." I could make basic things like pasta, sandwiches and eggs but he wanted to make some complicated thing I couldnt even pronounce.

"This what you call cutting?" He teased, coming behind me and guiding my hand with the knife. My days that was hot.

"Shit its burning." I shouted to oakley, he had only left me alone for 3 minutes and I had already managed to burn something. He rushed in taking the burnt dish out of the oven. We ended up making ramen.

""Im tired." I grumbled into his chest, "Yeah? You wanna go sleep?" I nodded and he picked me up bridal style, and dropped me on his bed, climbing on top of me, I kissed him gently, "I thought you were tired," He said as I climbed up his lap, "Not anymore." I said making him chuckle. "You gotta sleep love, you have an interview wit gq tomorrow remember?" "Fine." I whined getting off his lap, "Good night darling." He said kissing my forehead. "Good night oakley."

IMARNI SPEAKS!⭐️
Dont know how I feel about this chapter but oh well..