٣

I awoke to find a pair of veiny tattooed hands hugging me, oakley. I tried my best to wiggle out of his grip without waking him up, "Where you going?" He husked, "Shit did I wake you?" "No I was already awake." He reassured. We both got up and he made me breakfast.

"Thanks for breakfast oaks, but I gotta go . I promised a friend I'd see them." I kissed his cheek, "No problem drive safely, yeah?" He hugged me, I grabbed my purse from upstairs and left through his ridiculously large door.

"Where were you?" Anya asked, "I was staying with my friend, he took care of me, don't worry." "It's a he?" She raised an eyebrow at me, along with being involved with my work life anya was also way too involved with my love life. I rolled my eyes playfully before I spilled every detail, we giggled like a bunch of school girls, "Hey I'm happy you're trying to get back into dating, you haven't been dating anyone since Tristan."  I looked down at my lap when she mentioned his name. I think she realised I didn't want to talk about it so she quickly switched the subject.

"Those beta squad producers emailed me, you gotta be there tomorrow from 12 to 3 okay?" I nodded and sipped on my drink, "Whats that?" She gestured to my cup, "Hot chocolate." She looked at me weird, "Should I drink 3 shots of espresso for you to respect me?" "Start with two." She smiled. We talked for a bit more before leaving and going home.

The next day I arrived at the studio that chunkz had sent me. "Zeyaanah!" He yelled, I turned around to see him and three other guys beaming at me, "Its good to see you guys!" I said greeting them, "I thought you guys were more people?" "Oh yeah, Sharkys on his way hes late again." Aj told me, I nodded. Everyone was doing their own thing so I put on a pair of earphones and listened to music.

Sharkys POV

I was pretty shocked to see Zeyaanah Torres casually in out studio we've had a few famous people on here, but she's kinda different being one of my celebrity crushes and that. I decided to rack up the courage to go talk to her.

I lightly tapped her on the shoulder and smiled at her. She took off her Earphones and smiled, "Im sharky nice to meet you." "Zeyaanah." "You mind if I sit next to you?" "Not at all." "What are you listening to?" I asked attempting to strike up a conversation. "Pyramids by Frank Ocean." She says, "No way thats my favourite song." I replied.

Now we're getting somewhere, " Do you want an earbud?" She asked. I thanked her and we listened to some Music together, turns out we have very similar tastes.

Zeyaanahs POV

He was so cute and polite and to top it all off had good music taste, time with sharky really went by fast because soon enough everything was set up and it was time to start shooting.

IMARNI SPEAKS!⭐️
This chapter was kinda short but we move..😒 (acting like im not the one who chose to make it short) the next chapter might be longer